Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tesh

Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) Empty
PostSubject: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 5:23 am

Ok well now we got the logo goin on sik i have decided to order a batch of TOA stickers.

i will only be gettin the generic black and white stickers so we all keep it the same, other colours available at consumer request.

I will also be gettin some keyrings, creditcard holders maybe pens basically a full range of TOA merchandise,

Price per sticker will be 3 pound as i didn get paid for the JAE stickers, i will be bringing the stickers to the local meets and you will be able to purchase them from me there cash upon collection.

i can get any other stickers also in a variety of sizes.

as for other TOA bling i will be gettin one of each product put a picture up an will only be getting them done when a get enough people to make a reasonable sized order.
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 9:57 pm

ill have some merchandise off ya bud, jus let us know how much an ill sort you out bud
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptySat 10 Oct 2009, 11:03 pm

sounds good tesh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:07 am

Stickers now in stock, so if anyone wants any let me know
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:18 am

ye man same
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 4:50 am

TOA shop setup now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)   Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickers and other bling tingz? (REPPIN TOA)
Page 1 of 1