Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ant190

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo Empty
PostSubject: Toyota Starlet GT Turbo   Toyota Starlet GT Turbo EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:18 am

I have a toyota starlet gt turbo for sale need it gone off my drive so need a quick sale.
The good bits:
14" alloy wheels
braded break lines
full 2.5" exhaust system
autobhann de cat pipe
dump valve
rx7 top mount intercooler
turbo timer
its meant to hav a fuel cut defender on it from what the guy who i bought it off said but im not 100% sure on this
just had a brand new back wheel bearing fitted
brand new head gasket set never been opened
coilovers
rear strut brace
racing steering wheel and boss
adjustable rear spoiler
rare blue glow gt rear badge
the back has been completly stripped out but i do hav all the seats and doorcards and parcel shelf to go back in it
solid shell no rust or rot.

The bad bits:
no tax or mot
could do with a passenger side front wheel bearing
needs a rear number plate
the passenger side window doesnt go down could be the switch or just a loose connection easy fix really.
The car has been resprayed matt black by the owner before me its not the best job but could do with a better paint job if im honest i dont know why he did this cuz there was nothing wrong with the colour it was before which was white.
The main thing wrong with the car is the piston rings have gone in it which is why iv got a brand new head gasket set for it because at first i thought it was the head gasket at first then i found out it was the piston rings. There not expensive to buy you can pick them up for around £75 the car is still drivable but it smokes.
Would make a really good project car if someone has got the time and money to spend on it or you could strip it and sell it for spares either way you will double your money.
Reason for sale i havnt got the the time to sort it out due to my new project im looking for £1000 no offers!
Back to top Go down

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo
Page 1 of 1