Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thermal intake gaskets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
import_trung

import_trung

thermal intake gaskets Empty
PostSubject: thermal intake gaskets   thermal intake gaskets EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:32 pm

Import Trung Industries thermal intake gaskets (ITI TIG) is a high temperature shielding gasket kit which replaces the stock intake manifold gasket, throttle body gasket and IACV gasket. ITI TIG cooling properties reduce heat by stopping metal to metal contact between the intake manifold and the engine block. By using an ITI TIG, you will reduce the heat of the air entering your engine, making more power.
The Honda manifold is heated in various places. from the cylinder head, the idle control valve and the throttle body heater. The ITI TIG gasket kit contains an insulating manifold gasket, throttle body gasket and IACV gasket to prevent heat transferring to these areas, reducing intake temps and increasing air density.
Fact: For every 3.3 °C rise in intake temperature, air density drops 1%. The hotter the air, the less fuel the computer injects to compensate for reduced oxygen. Around town, an average drop of around 10 degrees C has been seen, which is good for around 3 percent power increase. On a 180hp honda, that's 5.4hp gain.
These ITI TIG kits are always in stock and are available for the popular honda models,also with more being developed all the time, our product range is always expanding. If its not listed, just contact us and we can make a custom one for your vehicle.
B18C/B16A/B16B PR3 gasket kit (fits DC2, EK4 EK9, EF9 VT, EE9 VT, EG6, EG9, EM1)
thermal intake gaskets DSC01573
comes with either IACV gasket to suit your car.
B18C P72 gasket kit (fits dc2 si, and mb6 vti)
thermal intake gaskets DSC01574

K20A gasket kit (fits jdm and ukdm ep3, and dc5)
thermal intake gaskets DSC01572

H22A gasket kit (fits prelude 2.2 and Accord type R)
thermal intake gaskets DSC01575

price per kit is only £55 delivered!!!!!
paypal accepted, but +4% (£57.20)
please send payments to import_trung@hotmail.com
thanks, Trung
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: thermal intake gaskets   thermal intake gaskets EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:41 pm

interesting, would any discount be offered for buying two, i will be needing one for my B16a and one for my B18c4
Back to top Go down
import_trung

import_trung

PostSubject: Re: thermal intake gaskets   thermal intake gaskets EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:43 pm

postage would be combined.

so say £105 delivered for both.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: thermal intake gaskets   thermal intake gaskets EmptyTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:47 pm

Ok cheers,
I will be looking to buy if i sell a set of wheels (not just the veils) before christmas, if not will be after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thermal intake gaskets   thermal intake gaskets Empty

Back to top Go down

thermal intake gaskets
Page 1 of 1