Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)

Go down 
+4
Dave_t
ezza
Powelly
tesh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tesh

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) Empty
PostSubject: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:13 am

Well this all happened pretty fast, but as everyone now knows i sold the eg and purchased the teg of dave.

the very last shots of my eg, Sad

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) DSC01268

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) DSC01267

but yeh got the teg now, and im pretty much happy with it just how it is, my plans are just few cosmetics over time, get some fresh pads and sort the passanger drive shaft out and just keep it clean and well maintained as it is my daily.

however i am shoked at how smooth it rides slammed and gets over everything my eg setup was way more harsh, and i am yet to see how powerfull this thing is i had a little play but the vibration from drive shaft made me bak off.

errrrrrm no pics yet as everyone has seen it and i havent taken any new shots as of yet, but when my new parts arrive ill get some pics up
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:16 am

@@@@@ look at that poor thing tesh,....crying out now saying please dont sell me...look its sulking..... ;-(

nah tbh that teggy is mint...bet u lourve croosing in that now...whts it like in the vtec?? any good??
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:23 am

Iv hit vtec once in it and it felt mental (has been about a year since i drove something this fast) will see how it drives with fresh pads, new drive shaft and some dry weather next week.

As for eg it went to someone that didnt even have a clue about cars, he dont know about the koni yellows, ITR ARBS ect ect shame really
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:34 am

ouch, u shud have ripped em out before he came up to buy the car...

Sad days that EG was mint....I have seen daves well now Your teggy before, ull have to post up some pics of the bay and stuff....
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:44 am

Well my first and very important mod,

bought myself an alarm for it, gona try fit this myself dont look tooo difficult and i do enjoy wiring.

DEI Viper 791XV 2-Way Security and Remote Start System

Description: Responder Systems from Viper are simply the most advanced 2-Way Security and Remote Start systems in the world! The interactive display on the Responder remote confirms all commands - virtually instantly - with easy to understand icons, plus text! It alerts users to security system triggers by beeping or vibrating when out of audible range of the siren. And of course the 791XV and 591XV will start your vehicle with the push of a button, and you'll get confirmation back that it started, from up to one-half mile away.

i fitted the one on my ek and it took me nearly a day thoe, i do get a funky alarm fob with this kit thoe Smile

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) 479Vfrontbg
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:57 am

Looks like a tamagochi....just dont for get to feed it...lol...looks sweet dude, would it have any effect on the insurance though??
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:25 am

in for pics!
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:03 am

look forward to see where you go with it tesh, the tow hook is the start of things to come lol
looked sick leaving the meet last night. i may have shed a tear haha
looks like a nice alarm, good choice.
lets hope the eg gets good treatment! where are the ronals?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 11:49 am

ok i didnt know about this
shame about the eg but the teg is niiiice
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:08 pm

Well got up at about 6.30am, got my tools together and got to work on the teg, as on the way home last night from work the pads started grinding (metal on metal).

took the old pads of and the best pad had about 3mm of life left on them so just waiting for the shops to open so i can get a fresh set.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

OMG thats early, ive only just got to work...(Yawn) coffe time..

Good luck with the breaks, u just fitting standard pads??
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 7:42 pm

if i can get some, yellow stuff ect ill fit them if not ill fit whatever i can get in order to drive the car without damage the disks.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:23 pm

Fuckin hell tesh thats early!!

how u get on?
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:35 pm

Lol and I thought I was the only one that got up at those kind of times
I'd go with something a little less extreme.. The yellow stuff didn't last long but they are a race pad after All. You Reckon an itr ecu would plug and play? Might make most of the mods?
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:02 am

ITR ecu wont plug and play, plus it wouldnt be good idea as ITR ecu is mapped for diff compression and internals ect ect, if i wanted a map the guy who is tuning my ek would do me a good tune for cheap but to be honest i am really happy with the car as it is lads.

I couldnt get any upgraded pads so i ended up getting some fresh mintex pads pretty much OEM but i got them on trade cost me 13pound cant complain got the car sorted and got to work only a little late.

To save me hightening the car ezza an aky are gona help me change the drive shaft on the weekend and the car should be back on form.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:18 am

mintex pads are very good!
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:42 am

heard good things about mintex pads, and dics for that matter, from the 106 gti boys. £13! I cant get spurious pads for that lol
well done!
Yeah your right about the ecu. the engine performs well as it is.
it was the fastest dc2 at shakespeare ,out of 3 ukdm itr's and 2 jdm itr's.
ready to take it to the next step ;-) As you have said tesh, a quality exhaust manifold will finnish it off
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:23 am

yeh, thats only thing i will change engine wise dude, but im going to wait and get a fully sik one to match the intake, KIDRACING, BISIMOTO, SSR, RMF, SPOON, TODA ect ect man list goes on just cant choose deffo want an stylish one aswell tho
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 7:39 am

Last edited by tesh on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 8:07 am

I always liked it on the 17's
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 1:31 pm

Something about them alpina's, suit it.
Looking sick, so when you boosting it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

Boost never.
Ye i like the alpina reps.
I still think the car has a Calibra appeal to it? anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:18 am

Last edited by tesh on Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 9:29 am

nightmare tesh hate it when cars go wrong mate....ouch
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) EmptyTue 09 Feb 2010, 10:48 am

no worries tesh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)   Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner) Empty

Back to top Go down

Integra SIR-G build (continued with new owner)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next