Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honda VFR400

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pallett

Honda VFR400 Empty
PostSubject: Honda VFR400   Honda VFR400 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2010, 4:31 am

Honda VFR400 Motorbike.
Does not have tax or MOT, and is currently stripped of all fairing, although it is all still present. Has covered around 30000 miles (will verify later) and still starts first time every time and ran fine before it ran out of the above. Has had a oil and filter change since I bought it and new pads. Had a buckle in the front profesionally repaired and the front wheel is now painted black. All it needs doing for MOT as far as i am aware is the head race bearings (relatively easy job if you know your way around a bike and the parts are around £30 new). Has a spare full exhaust system with a fake carbon end can, but still has original exhaust fitted which im led to believe is quite rare nowadays. Would need to be trailered away or put in a van etc. Reason for sale is my dad was going to turn it into a cafe racer but no longer wishes to do so as he doesnt get much time to ride anymore.
The fairing is tatty at best and really could do with with being replaced, on ebay around £500 will see you a new set from china, would make an ideal track bike or spares and repairs maybe.

Old pictures when we first got it with fairing still atached.
Honda VFR400 Kitten

Honda VFR400 Kitten1

Obviously this would definately need collection as we have no way of delivering this.
Collection from walsall west midlands WV12 5** postcode
Looking for £700 o.n.o
Back to top Go down

Honda VFR400
Page 1 of 1