Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL Empty
PostSubject: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 8:10 pm

lookin for some front fogs but not having much look for less than about £100!
they come any cheaper or is that just the price thy go for?

also could someone post some wheels in the for sale section on CL for me?
as i dont have enough posts Sad
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 9:41 pm

which type Of fogs? the square ones that go in the air damn?

pm me some pics of your wheels, location, price, condition and the lowest price you will take dude
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 10:31 pm

square or round mate!

ill have to give em a clean and take some pics when i get chance mate, unless you just wanna chuck a generic pic of them on there.

ill drop you a pm.
cheers dude
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 10:33 pm

ok no worries, il wait for pics of the actuak wheels, they can be funny on cl about thses things
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 10:37 pm

alright mate sound, ill get em done tomorow after work if not tonight. cheers
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 10:57 pm

Im going to have a spare set of non oem square/rectangle yelow fogs for sale in the next few days once they arrive as i accidently ordered 2 sets. Ill post some pictures up of them once they are here. Id be looking for £40 and could meet up with you somewhere in only in willenhall
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 11:05 pm

ill pm you my number mate just drop us a text whn you get um, cheers bud, im in wednesfield so just down the road
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL EmptyTue 04 May 2010, 11:10 pm

NO worries mate got your message, they should hopefully arrive at some point this week as they are coming from abroad, will let you know once they do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL   front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL Empty

Back to top Go down

front fogs for ej9? and someone to post my wheels on CL
Page 1 of 1