Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advent Laptop & Vista

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benkei

benkei

Advent Laptop & Vista Empty
PostSubject: Advent Laptop & Vista   Advent Laptop & Vista EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 8:40 am

I bought this a couple of years ago to help me organise my uni work. Since then I only really used it for a bit of net browsing and photoshopping, now I hardly ever use it anymore.

It's an Advent 9315 model, in gloss black (nice metalic effect), running Windows Vista Home Premium. I just formatted the harddrive to remove all my programs and files and restore it to factory spec for the new user.

It has Intel Core 2 Duo T5250 1.5GHz
15.4" widescreen
2gig memory (RAM)
120gig HDD memory
DVD RW
4 USB drives
and is wireless LAN capable

The laptop has been well looked after and is in exellent condition. Everything works perfectly on it, however the battery doesn't have much life at all. This never bothered me though because I always plugged it into the wall socket for unlimited power! Very Happy

Please feel free to ask about anything I haven't mentioned or need to expand on, however nothing too technical, otherwise I will just smile and nod at you! Laughing

I will get some pictures tomorrow... However, just to pre-warn you... It looks like a laptop... Razz

Price wise, I paid just shy of £500 for it, so £200 ONO for a laptop as clean and well maintained as this one sounds reasonable to me.
I'd prefer collection as to prevent any damage during delivery, and so I can demonstrate it working if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Advent Laptop & Vista   Advent Laptop & Vista EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 6:30 pm

maybe v.interested in this buddy, gonna have to wait till the payday unfortunately tho :/

free bump anyways
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

PostSubject: Re: Advent Laptop & Vista   Advent Laptop & Vista EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 6:33 am

No probs mate, let me know as and when Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advent Laptop & Vista   Advent Laptop & Vista Empty

Back to top Go down

Advent Laptop & Vista
Page 1 of 1