Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fecking ebay disapointments!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skyrocket

skyrocket

fecking ebay disapointments!!! Empty
PostSubject: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:02 am

mrs called me at work to say id received a lot of parcels.......yeah!!!!!

OR ACTUALLY....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

even though it clearly states the year and model and that theyre 5 stud....my new brake discs have arrived 4 stud!!!

and to top it off i ordered black leather red stich gear and handbrake gaitor....from the same company.....only to receive the gear gaitor rite....and a gear gaitor for a mk6 fezza....dickheads......

two hotly worded emails have gone out via ebay....and i await reply...but im guessing ill be waiting a while as the two sellers operate shops and today is friday....argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:48 am

Oh man, that sucks, sorry to hear.

Ebay is fails sometimes, u go through papal?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:49 am

I hope u paid via pay pal...dont worry will get sorted, just hate when ebayers muck peps around...
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:53 am

yeah its all good paypal wise...i have faith in the sellers as they have imaculate feedback etc...will just take time to sort
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:54 am

not all bad news then, hope its sorted for u soon
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! EmptySat 15 May 2010, 5:57 am

mee too...time to crack on splittin the splits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fecking ebay disapointments!!!   fecking ebay disapointments!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

fecking ebay disapointments!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car related :: Car related chat-
Jump to: