Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? Empty
PostSubject: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 12:21 am

well im 100% up for getting the rear arches rolled on the ek. im going to email them and see what discount they will give to a group of us

who else is up for it?

1. Dave_t
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 2:37 am

Id be up for that if its a decent price Smile

1. Dave_t
2. EkWEST
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 4:58 am

£80 for a pair of arches - on ek's thats all you need :-)
i've emailed the main boss as there is no-one opperating in the birmingham area.
Back to top Go down
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 6:09 am

That sounds shweeeeet, can finally rock my hubcentric spacers!
Where would it be done?
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 8:38 am

Id be up for it, depending on price, but I need all 4 arches done.

1. Dave_t
2. EkWEST
3. Aky
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 7:55 pm

Had a reply

"Hi David

Thanks for the email

the best way to do this would be to find out how many cars you have for a start, also you will need a venue, a large enough drive etc

I'd imagine the Oxford guy is your closest agent and I know he sometimes takes jobs in Birmingham, but first lets see how many cars you have, if its about right for one agent, then he'll probably come out to you

Thanks

Phil"

so if we get a definate number of people interested, we can make the booking.

on ek's, the rear arches are the only ones that require doing really. there isnt a lip as such on the front, just the tabs for the splash guards

there price list is £80 per pair of arches.

i think thats pretty good, and a small price to pay for your rims fitting flush.

especially if the guy has to come from Oxford.

as for the location where to do it, we can do it on my drive. its pretty flat and you can set up two cars at a time to make it a qucker/easier job for him (possibly cheaper)

so the confirmed list so far is:

1. Dave_t
2. EkWEST
3. Aky

when we have a 100% confirmd list we can equire about a specific date to book it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?   Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Arch Enemy (Arch Rolling) Group Discount - Who's up for it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car related :: Car related chat-
Jump to: