Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheres the worst place to work in summer

Go down 
+5
Ned
WhittyBoi
Powelly
ezza
Attley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Attley

Attley

Wheres the worst place to work in summer Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 10:52 pm

bored so thought i'd start a pretty useless topic but hey its amusing, im gonna start off with in a kitchen, 12 hour split shifts in 38-41 degree heat with no air con,

anyone else?
i imagine office jobs are torture as youd just be sitting in it
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 10:57 pm

Krispy kreme
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:11 pm

^almost forgot, good point
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:20 pm

Att i totally agree havin done the job for a few years. Working in the kitchen is the worst eva. But then working in an office with 20 plus lads sweatting no air con urgh bit musty lol.
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:24 pm

yeah, at least in a kitchen you can walk around i suppose, although some office's do have air con which would be a bonus, i'd prob say a foundry or something would be the ultimate crappy summer job
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyMon 24 May 2010, 11:36 pm

sitting in an office, with absoloutly no windows, and aircon on freezing, i dont even know weather its sunny or pissing down, i'd rather be out grafting than this!!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 4:32 am

I'd say stuck in my van on the birmingham new road on friday rush hour for an hour was a piss take
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 4:44 am

the greggs....2 hot ovens and wall to wall fridges pumping out heat....over 85degrees in my office on saturday!!!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:15 am

Hot hot !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 5:17 am

ahhh we dont sell 'hot' food for tax reasons.... we sell freshly baked food....lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:00 am

Damn i know them veggie slices are sooooooooo nice
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:39 am

skyrocket wrote:
ahhh we dont sell 'hot' food for tax reasons.... we sell freshly baked food....lol

Thats why i stopped buying ham & cheese melts, they were fine then suddenly greggs everywhere were serving them stone cold Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:40 am

just a timing issue...lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 6:52 am

fair enough, i bet being an undertaker is pretty shitty in summer too
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 7:22 am

Ewwwww ezzz...
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyTue 25 May 2010, 8:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyWed 26 May 2010, 2:09 am

ye cant imagine that to be a nice smell lol
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 8:11 pm

WhittyBoi wrote:
sitting in an office, with absoloutly no windows, and aircon on freezing, i dont even know weather its sunny or pissing down, i'd rather be out grafting than this!!

Agreed, although working in an office with 20+ women and windows u arent allowed to have open for "safety" reasons brings the low cut tops and the tits hanging out and can be a bonus!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 10:47 pm

just had a vision of some 40 year old fat sweaty boob woman..thanks rye.. with her mahoooooosive DDDDDD hangin out .
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 10:57 pm

aaaahhh yeeeeah! LMAO.
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptyThu 27 May 2010, 11:00 pm

Nothin like a nice set of 40 year old sweaty wabs to get u thru the day, lol!
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer EmptySat 29 May 2010, 5:29 am

KFC during summer is the worst by far, especially the smaller ones where everything in kitchen is so close 2gether, humid, hot, oily, and moody seaty fat hungry customers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the worst place to work in summer   Wheres the worst place to work in summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheres the worst place to work in summer
Page 1 of 1