Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the official music productiondiscussion thread?

Go down 
+4
WhittyBoi
Powelly
cus
ezza
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

the official music productiondiscussion thread? Empty
PostSubject: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:04 am

Anyone make or mix anything?

electronically or acoustic
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

no but i want to make beats.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

what you planning to use?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:26 am

I used to use Fruity loops, reason and cubase.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:31 am

iv used fruity loops, i heard reason is really complicated, whats cubase like compared to fl?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:39 am

Cubase is the dog's bollox when it comes to sound engineering Easier to manage (where as fruitylops is very similar) using reason or even old skool Rebirth (which is now shareware free) is easy once you have a riff to work with then import in to either FL or cubase to work on.

I depends Ezz both are hard to get the nack of, i did 6 months of college using that crap and still wasnt as good as some peeps, I also did loads of DJing when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 7:36 pm

i just like fuckin about with mixing effects and mixing into tracks on virtual DJ loll
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:59 pm

Bens little brother produces music, his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/whyentigot
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:30 pm

I used to DJ a lot of hard trance and techno back in the day then moved on to D&B and some bassline,

Ill get some links up to some choon's later as im at my dads atm.

Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 12:22 am

i've got reason, it is complicated but its like anythin new, you dont have an idea how it works untill you start to get use to it, a couple of my mates use it aswell and they say its better with a key board.

i tried to use fruity loops but i couldeent get the hang of it, or maybe it was cuz i give up to quick on it lol.

if i was gonna get serious about it i would have to get the new beat pad called the maschine, dont a bit of research about it and it looks really good and could imagine it to be easy to use.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:08 am

We should do a remix contest or somethin man for a laff, once a month someone chooses a tune, then anyone can have a bash at a remkix ONLY using samples from the track (copy and paste buisness)
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:24 am

LOL...

Wel heres one i made about a year ago -

DJ Vertigo Systemz Vs Freedom 5 - No More Conversations (Tech 1 Mix)

Last edited by PowellyEG on Sun 11 Jul 2010, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 11:03 am

wont work^
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:07 am

access denied
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:44 pm

I do mixing on Sony Acid Pro 5.0 as in using different acapellas and instrumentals which range from hip hop, grime, rnb and dubstep. I should really upload some of my tunes i have made as i think they are decent. Just need someone to do me a tag now so no one can nick my remixes and say its there's lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 6:23 pm

That reminds me ill upload that tune later to youtube...
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 9:57 am

yo suhky being as you dont live that far maybe we could link up and you could show me some of your tunes etc, i wanna see what what and get into it so maybe you could hook me up, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:19 am

Safe cus - Im going to upload some of my latest remixes up and you can tell me what you think of them. What sort of mixing do you want to get into?

Yeah we could link up if you are up for it.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: the official music productiondiscussion thread?   the official music productiondiscussion thread? EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 10:22 am

Heres one of mine.

Electro / house Remix of Freeform Five back in late 2007, never shared it. so you all get to hear it first here!! ive got some other ones but there on the old external hard drive in the loft..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE2WdV_j1ww