Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itunes problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Itunes problems Empty
PostSubject: Itunes problems   Itunes problems EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 2:50 am

So i'v got a new (to me) laptop, its a bit of a ghetto ipad, I love it but i cant Seem to get all my music from my old laptops itunes onto this laptops itunes, does anyone know of a way of Syncing 2 itunes laptops?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

Itunes problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itunes problems   Itunes problems EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 10:35 am

cant you just convert them from a usb stick or sd memory card??

i take it you've tried to convert them off your old laptop on to say your ipod or iphone and then to the other ghetto ipad??
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Itunes problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itunes problems   Itunes problems EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 11:29 am

I was Hoping I would be able to Sync all the Shit together to Save doing all that,apple are well tight when it comes to transferring music cus of copyright etc so its really hard to do anything with music brought off of itunes with anything other than itunes: (
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

Itunes problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itunes problems   Itunes problems EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 5:51 pm

Sadly Ezz i think its the case of the Iphone is registered to the laptop and vice versa i dont think u can transfer but best off looking through Apple website support, but im sure that due to copy right etc etc you cant just transfer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itunes problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itunes problems   Itunes problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Itunes problems
Page 1 of 1