Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civiclifes big midlands meet??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Civiclifes big midlands meet?? Empty
PostSubject: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 8:15 pm

eg-greeny has started a thread on civic life about arranging the biggest midlands meets and TOA are getting noticed bigtime -

http://www.civiclife.net/board/index.php?/topic/81300-big-midlands-meet/

I have added a few suggestions what does every one think??
Back to top Go down
Macca

Macca

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

well its about time the cl got a midlands meet, some of the best hondas are all in the midlands
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

im not really goint to put input down for CL but i'll go anyway, remember to put TOA after yuor names lads
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:15 pm

^^ditto
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:45 pm

Yeah i said id be up for going but id be repping TOA hard cause surely we are the midlands meet?

Way i see it a big cl meet in mids would only bring us more mombers cause were more local an will have more meets. Its good publicity for TOA.

They will see all our cars together with the TOA stickers an they will be all like i wanna be rolling with that Smile

Plus i honestly think that the TOA sticker looks so exclusive and sick surely im not the only one?
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 10:15 pm

I'm down, along as I'm not at work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

Check out my comments on that thread lads,

Ned Spence to right cant help the nob heads but I reckon TRU would be perfect, sundays they shut at 5 pm and have access to maccys... win!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civiclifes big midlands meet??   Civiclifes big midlands meet?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Civiclifes big midlands meet??
Page 1 of 1