Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oem?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

oem? Empty
PostSubject: oem?   oem? EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 1:10 am

i am keeping my ek for a few more monthes........and to sell it,i need to repair a crack in my front bumper......
that means i need to paint it aswel......i dont know whether it is a good time to put oem bumpers on, and an ek9 kit on....
keep my buddyclub 'style' Rolling Eyes kit,or have it 'ek9'd' ....

my back bumper is the standard honda 1,but with an apron, so i can remover that, and remove my sideskirts, so i would need to buy oem skirts and front bumper.

i can get a genuine ek9 front bumper for 175 quid, compared to an lsi, 50 quid.....the only difference is that the ek9 comes with front splitter,and it has no bump strips. the lsi have bumps strips,that cant be smoothed off.
what do you reckon? is it worth spedning the extra money and get a genuine ek9 bumper?
i am also buying a brand new rear ek9 splitter of a mate who has decided not ot fit it on his car. so maybe the ek9 bumper is a good idea
all i would need is skirts, and then to paint them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
ezza

ezza

oem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: oem?   oem? EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 5:28 am

This sounds like a good plan, i wouldnt get a genuine EK9 bumper because its not a genuine EK9, personally i like the bump strips. I reckon A normal bumper with SiR lip front a rear with std skirts Cool

oem? WNjkyNzY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Last edited by on Thu 26 Apr 2007, 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

oem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: oem?   oem? EmptyThu 26 Apr 2007, 5:28 am

Or you could spend a bit more and put the facelift front on Idea

oem? DSC_9008
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

oem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: oem?   oem? EmptySat 28 Apr 2007, 3:01 am

i would stick with the buddy club kit but if you realy wanna change go the SIR look im realy not a fan of face lift cars give me a pre face lifter any day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

oem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: oem?   oem? EmptySun 29 Apr 2007, 8:04 am

ye that silver one does look sick, but would look alot better with an ek9 bumper,with no bump strips. for the price,its not a whole lot more to buy the ek9 bumper inc. lip, as opposed to a normal ek then to buy a lip aswel. i prefer the ek9 bumper 2bf. doesnt matter that its not a real ek9 tho does it, ppl put type r cosmetic stuff on hondas all the time, wheels,kits,interiors etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sponsored content

oem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: oem?   oem? Empty

Back to top Go down

oem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech :: Appearance/Cosmetic-
Jump to: