Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eg-greeny

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! Empty
PostSubject: nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!!   nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:29 am

Item for sale: b16 swap

the swap includes :

b16a2 engine with cylinder head
ek9 cams
JUN adjustable cam gears
gold rocker cover
b16 driveshafts
b16 engine mounts
all anciliaries
vti radiator
full b16 engine loom
red silicone hoses (full set)
dizzy inc red magnecore plug leads
fidanza 4,4kg flywheel
exedy stage 1 clutch

this is a near full package, all you will need to bolt this in and go is a gearbox and selector rods. both can be found reasonably cheap second hand! you will also need an ecu, this can/will be sold seperately!

this b16 was removed from my old eg6 due to the shell being rotten. i was planning on fitting this into a project car but have since sold it. due to this being a project all anciliaries and pipe work/ wiring etc have been removed so the engine could be cleaned and stripped. all the parts that were removed will be included in the sale, just not fitted!

the previous owner told me that the head was ported and polished by mardi gras motorsport and cost him £1500!!!!
also there are a pair of ek9 cams fitted in the engine. these are rarer and more aggressive than the more common dc2 cams that you see for sale usually. also i believe the engine to have skunk 2 valves, valve springs and valve spring retainers fitted(as told by previous owner also) but without pulling the thing apart cant tell for sure.
this was a very very fast engine and never smoked, knocked or let me down!
the bottom end was replaced with a 40k ek4 bottom end prior to me buying it and i have put another 30,000 or so miles on it since.
i fitted a new cambelt and waterpump kit around 18months ago and have serviced the engine every 5k with high quality oil and filters!

all in all this is a very good engine for somebody to transplant, keep building on or to swap into an eg6 for good gains!

i can also include in the swap a chipped uk vti ecu with hondata s100 with the map on to run this set up. this will be an additional £180

Price: i want £650 for all of the above, the ecu comes at extra cost as stated.
before people start bitching and moaning about the price etc, the cams alone go for over £200! the cam pulleys around £150 mark(reputable manufacturer such as jun)and also the exedy clutch and fidanza 4.4kg flywheel with under 10,000 miles each arent cheap!
ive seen high milage b16 shitters and boggo b18c4 swaps go for alot more than what im asking!
your basically getting a mild tuned b16 with all anciliaries ready to bolt in! all you will need is a cheap b-series box or an itr lsd box which is what i used originally

Condition: all fairly low milage, engine ran mint and performed very well, no smoke, rattles or knocks!
several members here will vouch for this package!

Pictures:

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 057

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 056

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 055

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 053

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 052

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 051

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 050

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 049

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 048

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 047

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 046

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! 045

if anybody has any questions or wants to make any offers then please pm me, failing that drop me a text or a call on
Back to top Go down
pallett

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!!   nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!! EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 10:36 am

Mate if you don't get no interest as a whole I would 100% take the cams from you if you are interested in selling separate drop me a message
Back to top Go down

nearly full b16 swap with nice bits!!!
Page 1 of 1