Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting a good flaming on DW

Go down 
+7
kweet
EkWEST
Powelly
evna
cus
Ned
ezza
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Getting a good flaming on DW Empty
PostSubject: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

If anyone wants to laugh at my expense have a read
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:33 am

They really don't like you do they
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:42 am

lol

EVERYTIME i post something
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:52 am

i did lol there arnt many forum car clubs websites that you can go on these days and not get flame'd or banned on, it makes me sick!
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 6:44 pm

owh man. spanked =/
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:04 pm

I knew there was a valid reason I wasn't into the drifting scene, they are all tossers by the looks of things
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:10 pm

MY DRIFTZ IZ WINZ.

YOUR DRIFT IS < MY DRIFT.

FAILLOLOLOLOLOLOROFLFAG.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:12 pm

Bladerider is a dick!!!

just had to share that
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:18 pm

He does sound like a cock tbf..some quite negative comments...
Back to top Go down
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:48 pm

O dear, those guys need some fluffy bunnies & some cuddles.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:58 pm

lol, i know

If getting flamed was a sport id take gold!

If flaming was a sport, these guys would have been banned for using enhancement drugs, shiiiiiiiit

edit: kinda funny though
Back to top Go down
kweet

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 9:07 am

just had a flick through bud, can see ur point in a way, and basically these pillocks have just jumped in and not really uinderstood what u had to say tbh, i have met a few of the people on there, thru other clubs, and theyre cocks in real life, proper up their own arses because they drift.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 12:01 pm

I imagine they are,

I went to dwyb recently and everyone was friendly and helpfull, clearly keyboard warriors.

Iv given up now anyway, i think when your mom jokes and name calling starts i might aswell go on xbox live and argue with yank kids

I got a royal roastng but i stand by what i say
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 6:13 pm

Ezza, you may as well have just bent over and let them bum rape you.

Mate thats the worst flaming ive seen but fair play for holding up the fight, as a no drift noob I can see your point, Practising on GT5 / steering wheel halps you get the hang of the physics but I havent drifted before apart from the random skids round islands in the rain but I can see your point mate.

I just think there all cocks but I would go to pod and let them see you drift lol...and then say I learnt to drift on GT5...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

I can kinda understand the reasoning behind the flaming but its a wee bit hostile even for dw.
you cant really compare a £200 console to a multi million pound f1 simulator like you cant comapre reason with anyone on driftworks.
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 02 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

BAN BAN BAN BAN.

Getting a good flaming on DW 1186895337528
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

Priceless, fucking priceless

the biggest dick on there who has flamed me constantly

linky
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 5:36 pm

ez.... i dont mean this to sound like im being harsh but did you seriously go back to a 2004 thread to find that?? LOOOOOL

edit: that is hella funny tho
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:45 pm

funny, but your never gonna win there mate
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:19 pm

Actually Hillarious
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:55 pm

he's just a typical example of someone who forgot that were all beginners at one point if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:02 am

Give up man...
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:05 am

Flight Simulator = £7,000,000
GT5 + console = £200?

It's a good base to try shit out, but as for comparing it to real-world drifting, i'd say it wouldn't be great. That doesn't make it useless though, for things like driving lines, how not to take bends (rather try it out on a game than in a real car... MUCH easier and cheaper to repair!) and general familiarness with the whole drifting thing.

I see where you're coming from, but they also keep putting the point forward that the game isn't real, and time behind the wheel is always going to give you a lot more experience, although it is the most expensive option (always is!)

There's no need for them to flame so badly, I think their egos must have taken control of them over the safety of the internet and they like to show that they're 'pros'.

It's a lose-lose argument. You'll never get them to take you seriously, and they'll never agree with you. Only time will show once you get more practice in and show you can use consoles to your benefit.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:02 pm

well the question was asked, i stated my opinion and boom, flameworks has a new target, lol

funny shit tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a good flaming on DW   Getting a good flaming on DW Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting a good flaming on DW
Page 1 of 1