Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spence

Spence

SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D Empty
PostSubject: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D EmptyMon 27 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

Ive just brought some seats with recaro side mounts but came with rx7 rails but im a noob with seat rails so im abit like :S I think il be fine with some dc2 seat rails but where the sidemount meet the rail is like a funky block of metal with a hole through for the rail to attache (Not in a normal place a stock rail would fit) But then again ive never fit dc2 rails to my civic so i really wouldnt know, Im guessing for those that run a recaro this is common sense but i cant think at all!

Anyone got some teg seat rails i can test fit to my sidemounts to make sure they fit id be extrememly greatful.
An if they do fit il happily buy em off you if you desired!

Cheers. Spence.
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:05 am

Hi mate I've got some universal seat rails from 12tune that I've never used before your welcome to give them a try.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 1:59 am

i've got some teg si rails if there any good to you? there stil on the seat "/
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:12 am

Yo cus you selling the SI seats? If you are I know someone who is interested let me know
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D EmptyTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:52 am

I think i need some of theese
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Recaro-Sparco-MOMO-Bride-seat-mount-Honda-EG-EK-Civic-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e5a2565eeQQitemZ130361419246QQptZRaceQ5fCarQ5fParts
Theese look the same as my current rx7 rails but bigger and the right bits for a civic. ive emailed the seller anyways!
That make more sense to anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D   SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D Empty

Back to top Go down

SEAT RAILS FOR MY RECARO SIDE MOUNTS.... Please :D
Page 1 of 1