Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D

Go down 
+4
Powelly
ezza
Ned
griffo20022
8 posters
AuthorMessage
griffo20022

griffo20022

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D Empty
PostSubject: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:01 am

Hey guys, hope it's alright to post up other bikes than BMX's in here?

I was on the lookout for either a lowrider of some sort or a Schwinn Stingray. I spotted this on EBay and decided to MSG the seller wondering if he would end the auction early and if so for how much. I expected a msg back either saying no he would let the auction run or yer he would end it but want about £50-60 for it.

He got back to me and said he would end the auction early for £10!!!! I was buzzing! Msg'd him back letting him know i'd be round in the next hour lol! I was currently at my girlfriends in Tamworth and this was only in Derby so sweet!!! Went and picked it up anyway and was proper buzzing lol! It was a little tatty, the chrome was lightly rusting and the bike was missing a chain, hardly major!

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D 15082010134

Spent a few days taking parts off and polishing them back up and tbf 98% of the chrome came back up perfect! and the parts which still had minor signs of pitting were pretty much in concealed areas anyway Very Happy My girlfriends brother also had a spare chain that I nicked off him so I was up and running! So after a couple days polishing up chrome and removing all the stickers from the bike I was left with this...

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D DSC00141

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D 16082010136

Since then I have cleaned it up a little more, removed the front brake, reflectors, fitted new handlebar grips and added purple dice dust caps and also lowered the seat a little more Very Happy I was contemplating going a different colour but tbh I really like the purple lol! The frame, forks and seat etc. are EXACTLY the same as the ones you find on the likes of Ridelow etc. for £200!!! So to say i'm happy with it is an understatement! It's really easy to ride too! I'm a shortarse so it's not too bad for me, but even then I still imagined them to be rear hard to ride with the short cranks etc. Now we just need to sun back again to take the beetch out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:27 am

thats so sick its off the chart
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:21 am

pimpinest b4rgain evar!!1!

i want one
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:22 am

PIMPIN!!! because we all know that -

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D Pimpin
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:38 am

if i was you i'd have the frame chromed and the seat wraped in black, that is friggin sick tho and for £10 that just takes the piss!! haha

i'd of been over the moon with it lol
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 11:02 am

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D A29d98e5
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 6:24 am

Hey guys, well with the sun out and the nice cool breeze as night slowly dropped I decided to take the badboy for a ride out for the first time of 2011! Needs a good polish up again after sittin in the garage for a bit! Possibly thinking colour change this year..

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D IMAG0046

Cool

That's right, im so hardcore I ride the Canal lol!
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 6:34 am

An stopped under the bridge to shoot up,

I know how it is bro!

Wink
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 6:40 am

Course man! Can't be too careful with the fedz man! Cant have em seeing me hit that sh*t man!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:36 am

haha no way, i went for ride earlia aswell!

we'll have to meet up or sumat in the summer dude
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:40 am

Yer man, or even before hand, especailly if the weathers like how it's been today man! Depending on where your on about riding to will bring either the Lowrider or my Scott lol! Don't think the Lowrider would do very well with "rugged" riding lmfao!
Back to top Go down
cubed

cubed

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D EmptyThu 07 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

Nice ride, dropped very lucky on that price. Smile

I'm on the hunt for a bike like this soon - my mk3 raleigh chopper sissy bar snapped clean off last week! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.freshandminty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My "Bratz" Lowrider :D   My "Bratz" Lowrider :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My "Bratz" Lowrider :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BMX :: Show us your Bike-
Jump to: