Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
griffo20022

griffo20022

Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October Empty
PostSubject: Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October   Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 5:52 am

Hey guys, Club JDM isn't a website or anything but pretty much just a small community of friends who get together every now and again and have a good bit of banter and a laugh Smile

Just wondered if anybody would be interested in tagging along to our next little get together at the Watermill Pub in Kidderminster this coming Tuesday Smile The organiser is a professional 'tog and is bringing his equipment along for some night shots me thinks so if your coming along get those cars clean Wink

Think we're planning to reach there around 8pm'ish and for the majority of us on here it's not a massive distance to go tbf (especially considering the majority of ClubJDM will be coming from Telford/Newport area lol!)

Just thought i'd stick it up for anybody who fancies coming along anyway, the more the merrier at the end of the day right? Smile
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October   Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 8:44 am

I may come if I have the funds Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October   Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October EmptyMon 18 Oct 2010, 9:22 am

wish i had my car on the road Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October   Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October Empty

Back to top Go down

Club JDM Meet, Watermill Pub, Kidderminster Tue 19th October
Page 1 of 1