Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MB6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

MB6 Empty
PostSubject: MB6   MB6 EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

Im after an MB6 I couldnt give a crap about bodywork, tax mot anything like that - Engine must be sound / Drivable to test out pref under 120K no crunches or knocks pref wtih some service hist??

This is for Project Powelly - Either EG or EK/EJ swap.

Im starting from the ground up with this build main bits first Engine / gear box / conversion etc - Hubs then Coilovers / wheels dress up parts and will drop into either EG or EK/Ej. (Cheep insurance one)

Thoughts help. Thanks
Back to top Go down
tesh

MB6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB6   MB6 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:14 pm

You could always buy my H22 H2B EK, its just need interieor putting back in a polish colour match the bumpers and a clutch thrust bearing, its running 195whp N/A at the moment and with a better setup midpipe you will expect to break the 200whp mark and its always got one more free re-map session left with G786 in leicster. Wink
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

MB6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB6   MB6 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:18 pm

^^ Not at the monies you would want tho tesh. Im only after a cheep one.
Back to top Go down
tesh

MB6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB6   MB6 EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:27 pm

U do understand over period of time you will A- never finish the project (get bored) B- spend same amount in the long run however yh im with you if you not got money however feel free to PM me an offer, as like i said little work and ull have a seriouse powered EK with a engine swap like no other in birms, im not selling because its fuked but i wana concentrate on my training now kinda bored with cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MB6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MB6   MB6 Empty

Back to top Go down

MB6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: Wanted-
Jump to: