Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi, I love this forum!

Go down 
+9
Attley
Dave_t
Sukhy96
Ned
ezza
evna
WhittyBoi
Powelly
FakeSplits
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Attley

Attley

Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:28 pm

^not entirely true Dave lol, I've had an EG to start, a BA (4th gen) prelude, bb1 import prelude, mr2 mk1, r32 gts and now an FC. FC's killin the honda's I've owned Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 10:55 pm

ive had a few other marques, and i'm going back to Honda. nice feeling of something 'different' though, for a while.

S2000 will be the best all rounder for me, and perform best/be most fun on track!

Love drifting, so will be getting another drift car at some point fo sho! i want to get rid of the S14 because if im going to drift, i want something to go all out on, no compromise. I will no doubt always have a Honda, anything else will be a second car or Vice Versa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 4:31 am

Quote :
S2000 will be the best all rounder for me, and perform best/be most fun on track!

PAh!!! we will see

I see a GT5 "S2k's vs S bodies" grudge match, best motoring style
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptySun 05 Dec 2010, 7:06 am

Welcome to TOA dude

And track style FTWFW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 Dec 2010, 11:17 am

i saw that you been asking about insurance etc so if your dad or mom are cool with it ask them if either of them would insure a civic in there name as the main driver then you be the additional driver, it works out way cheaper then paying full wack on your own, i did it for a few years then by the time i was 21 my insurance dropped anyway, yeah ok i didnt any NCB but it was ok for the time.

just to give you an idea of what it should of been, civic EG 1.5 vei they wanted £2700 on my own third party fire an theft, then me as an additional driver on my dads it was £556 for the year and that was fully comp, so it was a hell of a difference.

also when shopping around dont do quotes online there never cheaper then over the phone imo an spend a couple of days ringin around, it can be a right pain but worth it when your knockin 100's of pounds off, also try and compare with different companys so they sort of battle it out, an whatever company you end up going with ask if they do the family discount where the more people you add the cheaper it, never be scared to ask if there is anythin else they can do to get it down some more.

hope that helps haha
Back to top Go down
FakeSplits

FakeSplits

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 9:36 am

cus wrote:
i saw that you been asking about insurance etc so if your dad or mom are cool with it ask them if either of them would insure a civic in there name as the main driver then you be the additional driver, it works out way cheaper then paying full wack on your own, i did it for a few years then by the time i was 21 my insurance dropped anyway, yeah ok i didnt any NCB but it was ok for the time.

just to give you an idea of what it should of been, civic EG 1.5 vei they wanted £2700 on my own third party fire an theft, then me as an additional driver on my dads it was £556 for the year and that was fully comp, so it was a hell of a difference.

also when shopping around dont do quotes online there never cheaper then over the phone imo an spend a couple of days ringin around, it can be a right pain but worth it when your knockin 100's of pounds off, also try and compare with different companys so they sort of battle it out, an whatever company you end up going with ask if they do the family discount where the more people you add the cheaper it, never be scared to ask if there is anythin else they can do to get it down some more.

hope that helps haha

Thanks man helps a lot.... that is a mega saving! Shocked
I'm definately phoning about then, on money supermarket and the like the cheapest quote i got for the gay corsa was something like 1500 under the old dutch!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Dec 2010, 8:36 pm

no worries dude!
Back to top Go down
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:26 am

FakeSplits wrote:
... and my favourite of which is ekWests EK3 on bsx's.

*smug* Smile
Back to top Go down
Saifskyline

Saifskyline

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:23 am

welcome buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I love this forum!   Hi, I love this forum! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I love this forum!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2