Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cheapest sub set up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

cheapest sub set up Empty
PostSubject: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:58 am

just after the cheapest possible sub and amp set up, but still with a decent level of bass/sound quality Wink

and again...cheap!
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 3:56 am

fli/vibe active...search the classifieds or troll the forums...easy plug and play
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 6:46 pm

I got a VIBE BAV12 - 12" Vented 12" Active Bass Enclosure £140 RRP £249, 1800 Watts peak 600 Watts RMS, SUB,BOX,AMP and wiring kit brand new still in factory wrapping and seal.

just let me know so far got another 2 people pending a decision on this as well.

Safe
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up EmptyThu 16 Dec 2010, 7:11 pm

tesh, i think i'll defo take that dude...providing you'll help me fit it Wink lol
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up EmptyFri 17 Dec 2010, 12:43 am

considering i fitted my own im my dc2 which took bout half hour yeh no worrys ill help u fit it, Im finishing a full install in my mates caddy this sunday day could try do yours midday/evenin if it dont rain and you got an outdoor light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cheapest sub set up   cheapest sub set up Empty

Back to top Go down

cheapest sub set up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: Wanted-
Jump to: