Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! Empty
PostSubject: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 7:47 am

Will make unlimited amounts of tea and a bacon sandwich Wink
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:53 am

if i wasnt doing shit and there wasnt snow i would of done it for you....

take it you've never fitted a system then?

you had that one off tesh? thought he was gonna fit it for you...
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:03 am

Im at work but its so easy, just find a hole on the bulk, push your power through then its just uncliping shit to run your remote wire etc.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 11:06 am

Hhmmm I'll probs just give it a go, lookin at the wiring kit it doesn't look too difficult
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyWed 22 Dec 2010, 8:00 pm

I'd say I'll come over but the weathers awfull, it's not that hard to do if u get stuck give me a call.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 12:25 am

Ok so Subs all in but I have no idea what to set everything too, I've been havin a play about but everything I do sounds shite! Help?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! EmptyThu 23 Dec 2010, 8:37 am

turn your volume up to a medium level and set the controls on the amp to a point were its not extreme but you can still hear it orrr there is an ICE gargae on stafford road an the 2 gus in there will set it up for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!   Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow! Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone to fit my sub for me tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1