Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parts from the EG SIR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spence

Spence

Parts from the EG SIR Empty
PostSubject: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:34 am

Hey guys as some of you know i have recently finished my EG i havent even had time to drive it either and im already going to be breaking it...
I want to start on my next project and ive already found my base so, here goes.

Full custom cage! will fit EG EF and im sure EK.
As it is custom anything can be added or taken away and the difference between all shapes are only a few cms and will sit on the back arch behind seat and driver footwell all parts lock into each other and can be moved forwards and bckwards (Hence why it will it all) Really is the mother of all cages... Better then the shit you can buy off the shelf.

£500.

Seibon Carbon Bonnet EG with catch (No need for pins).. Very light very good looking

£200

Spoon rear spoiler with 3rd brake light and fixtures looks awesome 3rd brakelight all works etc
Cant find genuine marking but havnt seen any like it..

£200

Buddyclub super low seatrails for EG/DC 2 used for 40 miles if that. Have boxes and receipts for £300 2 months ago.

£200

BuddyClub Seats in black and grey MINT condition no marks on seat or material again have been in the car for 40 miles
Few marks on side by sidemount fittings but cant see them once mounted to sidemounts.
£500

Will sell both sidemount's and seats together for £600

Have an array of harnesses
Luke and Sparco if interested PM me.

Engine MAY be for sale too PM me if interested

Car will be sold as a whole with b16A and a few bits again.. PM me if interested.

Sorry the for sale threads just thrown together i will be doing a sorted one as soon as the cars back so i can take pictures.
Are a few pics in my buildup.

Cheers guys.
Spence
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 10:39 am

ORRRRR buy the whole thing with engine an everything for 6K will include a cel blue EG6 with no engine (Must be worth 1000 pounds in bits or somthing gay)
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:15 pm

How much for the engine on it's own spence? Also did u try calling me earlier as I had a missed call off an unknown number. Very very interested in the engine so long as the price is nice cash is pretty much waiting
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR EmptyFri 24 Dec 2010, 12:27 pm

Alright dood! Yeah was me didn't realise phone was on unknown tho dood sorry about that will txt you now!
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR EmptySat 25 Dec 2010, 3:54 am

Pallett definatly buy the engine, I will make much love to you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parts from the EG SIR   Parts from the EG SIR Empty

Back to top Go down

Parts from the EG SIR
Page 1 of 1