Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some crappy pics

Go down 
+2
EM1_Yo
ezza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptySun 09 Jan 2011, 8:30 am

DSC_0439

DSC_0440

DSC_0441

DSC_0444

DSC_0446
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 10:40 pm

Look Cool

All reppin the TOA sticker FTW
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:10 pm

cheers

Iv brought the front of my s14 down half inch since those pics
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyTue 11 Jan 2011, 11:58 pm

Sweet,

I had a 14a so I have love for the S body's Wink
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:12 am

noway

what made you switch to a EM1?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:18 am

I think he swapped with JoeyH off civic life for this..?? hmmm??
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:44 am

Powelly is right, with a bit of cash my way.

Reason for the swap = Hondepression lol

The S14a drank fuel like a wombat and for me wasn't sharp enough corner wise. Fine if you wanna go sideways everywhere but I'm more of a track style driver and the 14 was waaaaay to understeery at high speed. The Coupe has lots of nice bits on it and I'm really into the hellaflush, stanceiseverything etc etc US look so this fits the bill or will do when I'm finished Twisted Evil

To do list reads:

Get wheels sorted + pukka fitment
wire tuck + smooth out bay (get painted same colour as splittes, wait an see for colour)
EK9 headlights
snap off boss + dished wheel
A few assorted anodised Password JDM bits (match wheels & bay)
Oil press + Oil temp guages
Roll cage (same colour as wheels, bay etc etc)
Takata's for the Recaro's
Sort out a few bodywork issues (Nothing major just want it perfect)
Poss OEM style carbon bonnet & boot
Eventually I'd like to slap a K20 in it !!

This is gonna be a couple of years in the making but I'm gonna stick this 1 out and get it exactly where I want it as I've no intention parting with the coupe for a few years, if ever lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 12:50 am

Amazing and Joe is having fun skidding in the S14 now so win win both ways.

Spec list was great when Joe had it and loving the plans moving forward..
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:12 am

Cool, glad Joe is enjoying it Very Happy that S14 is a good solid car so like you say win win.

1 Thing I missed off that to do list is those mudflaps !! You found em yet ?? Laughing

Oh an sorry for the thread Hi-jack Ezza Embarassed
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:27 am

jo i hope that the koop is gonna be ready for hellaflush meet in july....

please tell me it will be!?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:30 am

Its fine

Though I do have to say iv had a stripped EG and a EK and to me the 14 feels like it pulls way more G's cornering when grip driving.
what susp did you have on yours, mine has no probs with understeering
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:40 pm

my S14a grips 2bf
but at high speed, the front goes light, reminiscent of the Lamborghini Miura affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:45 pm

Cus, Jo now has my S14, I've got the koop Laughing confusing I know !! My name is Duncan for the record lol, most people call me Dunk Wink As for July well the wheels should be all sorted as for the rest of that list 1 or 2 bits but not all !! I'll come to the Hellaflush meet for sure as long as it's not the British F1 weekend as I have my tickets for that already Smile

Ezza, I had Tein coilovers on the S14 wound to the bottom lol and it was 4 wheel laser aligned and geometry set up !! I had come from a turbo'd DC2 so I suppose anything was gonna feel a little dull handling wise. Horses for courses I suppose and I just never vibed with it, if ya get my drift (no pun intended) Ultimately it was the poor fuel economy that led me to want to part with it, my boosted Teg was alot faster than the S14 and was alot better on fuel.
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 8:48 pm

Dave_t wrote:
my S14a grips 2bf
but at high speed, the front goes light, reminiscent of the Lamborghini Miura affraid

Yeah thats what I mean and you get a kinda delayed reaction to steering input. I just didn't enjoy driving it at speed down my favourite b roads.

Aaaaaaand the fuel bill Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 9:43 pm

yeah, i love drifting it, but i dont Love the car, dont excite me driving it A-B like any of my honda's - so thats whay im getting rid, and yes, mine is terrible on fuel too lol

i will definitely get a drift car again but it would be a focused, dedicated drift car, no compromises.

Honda S2000 is next, kind of feel ive taken FWD Honda's to the limits of what they can do, and its got abit 'predictable' handling wise.
time to scare myself in a RWD, grip racing
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyWed 12 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

Nail on the head Dave Idea

If I'd had the readies in my hand I prob would have been looking at S2000's myself Wink

The deal with the Coupe was a good 1 for both and I've always like the coupe's so I'm more than happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tesh

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

I drove my mates S2000GT from halfords before I left, sound,feel, handling seating position it was all perfect even the space between each pedal was bang on, ragged the shit out of it and yes it can get scary, feels diff coming out of a corner being pushed in vtec but this was in the dry I wudn mess about in the wet, if i wasnt up and down motorways everyday I would consider an S2K but im sure insurance is killer as well.

Dave hurry up and get one as I know you will make it look sick.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 4:28 am

haha o right sorry dunk, the hellaflush meet is on the 24th of july lands on a sunday should be a good day out!
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 8:33 am

tesh, bad news.........wont be finishing my apprenticeship untill september now because HR are, for lack of a better word, retarded...........looks like it will be the end of the year i'll import one now (finishing apprenticeship - get contract - get loan - get S2k).........by then it will be end of show season, and back into winter..........will be saving hard to try and get one sooner, but think i may keep the Ek to have something to take to the shows, hellaflush, maybe JAE again. dont think i'll hold it together going to them without a car Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 12:08 pm

cus wrote:
haha o right sorry dunk, the hellaflush meet is on the 24th of july lands on a sunday should be a good day out!

Thats cool GP weekend is the 8th, 9th & 10th so all good Very Happy

Where is it held ??
Back to top Go down
tesh

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics EmptyThu 13 Jan 2011, 7:59 pm

Dave focus on your work, s2k will always be around, but you only got set time to get your apprenticeship done and out the way any ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some crappy pics Empty
PostSubject: Re: some crappy pics   some crappy pics Empty

Back to top Go down

some crappy pics
Page 1 of 1