Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOA in Banzai Magazine again

Go down 
+9
Dave_t
VTEC_Andy83
skyrocket
mart609
Stokes
richbish
EM1_Yo
cus
Powelly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 4:33 am

I dont think its a name call powelly, i wouldnt be offended.

its just people directly involved in that particular article
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 5:27 am

Reppin' Wink Top work as usual Powelly! Who cares if they didn't mention you man? As long as you get the appreciation from the main guys! Us! Cool
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 5:37 am

how much shuttle love!? mad
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 7:37 am

dear god.... combo van as the main shot Neutral should of used some others and waited.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 8:36 am

griffo20022 wrote:
Reppin' Wink Top work as usual Powelly! Who cares if they didn't mention you man? As long as you get the appreciation from the main guys! Us! Cool

duane wrote it :s

there were more than enough good shots sent in, they just happened to chose one that had a van in, its hardly in the forefront and im sure nobody will really care that there happens to be a van on a carpark
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011, 9:10 am

tbf i just wrote the base, everyone chipped in editing etc. and i didnt even realise there was a van in the pic till it was mentioned on here lol
Back to top Go down
richbish

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2011, 4:12 am

richard bishop... is me... lol i sent 26 pics in, and so did others, but they chose the ones they wanted, if you look at the meet page you will see all the pics i sent in

well chuffed to see them tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Mar 2011, 4:22 am

really good pics dude! good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOA in Banzai Magazine again    TOA in Banzai Magazine again  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TOA in Banzai Magazine again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: