Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack-civic

Jack-civic

Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch Empty
PostSubject: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:39 am

Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch SpoonStreet

Price: £490

This Spoon Sports Street exhaust was used for 2 days! on a car and I then had an unexpected financial obligation so I have been forced to sell this to help with funding. I can gaurantee that this exhaust has covered roughly 20miles and is in brand new condition! I can send as many pics as requested to an email address if needed

This exhaust cost £600 new 3 DAYS AGO! not including delivery so get yourself a bargain and an extremely high quality piece of Japanese perfection. I still have the original Spoon box that it will be sent with

From Spoonsports Website:

The flow rate of the Spoon Street muffler is 124 litres/sec, 12 litres/sec higher than the OEM EK9 112 litres/sec exhaust.

The Spoon Street Type Backbox is designed for street enthusiasts seeking improved performance without the noise of a N1 style backbox. The street type backbox provides improved exhaust flow with a deeper, yet near stock noise level. Despite being a full size backbox, the Spoon Street Type backbox is also 7lbs lighter than stock, providing an added measure of weight reduction. The tip is 75mm.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:59 pm

thats the kind of look i wanna go for with the teg.

glwts
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:16 pm

always liked the street type. like a polished itr 0 perfect
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyTue 25 Jan 2011, 10:28 pm

love this exhaust, would love one for the teg. waayyy outta my price range though unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Jack-civic

Jack-civic

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyWed 26 Jan 2011, 2:19 pm

Someone get this bought. Moneyz is needed!
Back to top Go down
Jack-civic

Jack-civic

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 8:58 am

Sold!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch   Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoon Street Exhaust/muffler for Civic EK9/EG/EK Hatch
Page 1 of 1