Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Ek3.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EkWEST

EkWEST

My Ek3. Empty
PostSubject: My Ek3.   My Ek3. EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 1:12 am

Ive owned this car for nearly 3 years & Ive spent over £10k turning it into a car that I absolutely love, but sadly its just time to move on.
I am very reluctant to sell, so therefor im in no rush to get rid & won't be low-balled on the price.

Spec list;
Engine;
JDM B18C Engine with S80 Gearbox, fitted in March 2010 with 20k (bought from Tegiwa Imports)
1.8 VTEC 197bhp as standard.
Tegiwa Carbon Intake, fitted earlier this month.
Buddyclub Spec 2 exhaust with custom de-cat.

Exterior;
Full re-spray in Audi Ibis White,
Honda Knight Hawk Black roof.
Re-built rear arches.
Fully colour coded side skirts & bump strips.
^^ The above work was done by CMR motorsport in Sepetember 2009.

Smoothed coupe front bumper.
Smoothed Rear bumper.
Type R replica lips front & rear.
Smoothed & de-wipered tailgate.
Team Heko Wind deflectors.
TRS Red tow strap.
DIY Black EK9 style headlights.
Tilted spoiler.

Running Gear;
Lowered on MiesterR Zeta-S Superlow fully adjustable coilovers (Wound about 3/4 of the way down atm)
15" Gold Lenso BSXs with Chrome Lip & Mugen stickered centre caps.
194-45 profile Toyo T1-Rs, fitted mid-December.
MiesterR 288mm front brake upgrade, fitted in March 2010 with the engine swap.
Goodridge braided brake lines.

Interior;
Full stripped out rear (I do have all the rear plastics & rear seats if the buyer wants them)
Red Cobra bucket seats with black OMP harnesses, fitted on proper Cobra subframes, not a bodged weld job.
Sony Explod CD Headunit, AUX import.

The down side...
There are no major problems, just small annoying ones.
The power steering piont whines, this is because the pump fluid bottle has a leak. This only started about 3 weeks ago, so haven't got round to fitting a new bottle, but atleast its a simple fix!

The only other down sides are cosmetic, the front bumper has hairline cracks which are only noticeable when you get up-close. The driver-side sideskirt paint has began to flake & the passenger side glass in the wing mirror is cracked.

I have taken into account these minor issues & hence why Im asking £5,800 not the £6,000 that I truely believe the car is worth!

This car is cleaned atleast once a week, all fluids are topped up & everything just generally maintained very well.

MOT expires in October 2011.
Tax expires 28th February 2011.

The car is still registered as a 1.5lsi, so the tax & insurance are cheap. It is the buyers choice wether they would like to register the 1.8 or not.

Ill be happy to answer any questions Smile

My Ek3. DSC_0413
My Ek3. Toa6
Back to top Go down

My Ek3.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: For sale-
Jump to: