Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aroon

Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C Empty
PostSubject: Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C   Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C EmptyWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:29 am

Rare Clean Factory Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C

Due to an addition to the family I am having to sell my pride and joy a UK Factory spec unmolested black Honda Civic 1.6i VT with 128000m on the clock.

The Original owner had the car from new for 18 years and then it was sold to the previous owner who was also an enthusiast.

Car For Sale:

Honda Civic 1.6i VT in Flint Black with Rare A/C option.

Specification:

It has the legendary B16a1 VTEC engine with approx 128000 miles on the clock with Full Honda Service History.

It comes with the standard iVT features such as Electric Windows, Electric Side Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, Air Conditioning, all of which work as Honda intended.

Their is NO Power Steering or ABS as it’s the light weight model.

The exhaust system still retains the OEM catalytic converter.

Factory spec Panasonic Radio Cassette Player.

OEM Honda 14” alloy wheels with 4 good tyres.

Unused 14” Space Saver with Honda tool kit.

Cambelt Done at 118000m

Year:

It was first registered in 1991 which makes her a H registration.

Colour:

Flint Black

Condition:

I would say it is in Very Good Condition for a 20 year old car with next to NO RUST.

While in my possession I have had Brand New Rear Outer and Inner wings and both front CV joints replaced with the intention of keeping this car for the long run. Prior to my ownership it has also had brand new sills on both sides. These are normally the weak points with all Honda Civic 1.6i VT so I made sure I had all the above looked at.

Tax and MOT:

Mot until SEPT 2011
Tax until MAY 2011

It is located in Dudley, West Midlands and can be viewed pretty much anytime, Just call to arrange a time and date.

Modifications:

The car is pretty much as it came out of the Honda factory in 1991 apart from an aftermarket Type R front lower lip on the front bumper.

Pictures:

Im not sure how to do this if someone could tell me I would really appreciate that. Alternatively pictures can be found on the following link.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2447845.htm

General Info:

Its good to know that as the vehicle is as old as it is you can insure it cheaply as a classic car so good for those younger drivers.

Price:

The car as it stands for £1695 ONO

Extras it can also come with:

I also have a 5Zigen Miracle Fireball exhaust system for this car which will also decat the car to give an improved performance. It is not currently fitted to the car but can come with it at an additional cost together with some 15” eg6 VTI fat five alloy wheels with colway cut slicks on them.

Contact Details:

If you have any questions or would like any more info please do not hesitate to contact me on 07929390530.

Aroon
Back to top Go down
aroon

Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C Empty
PostSubject: Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C   Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 6:44 am

Hey Guys

Forgot to add will come with 2 sets of keys and its had a service not so long ago.

Aroon
Back to top Go down

Rare Clean OEM Spec Low Mileage Honda Civic 1.6i VT with A/C
Page 1 of 1