Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment Empty
PostSubject: Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment   Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 5:42 am

Item for sale: Koni Sports Yellow Shocks & Springs for EK fitment.

Price: £280 ONO

Condition: Great condition, no surface rust what so ever on either the shocks or springs, will clean them of the dirt when buyer comes to collect them. No squeeks or bangs from them and no leaks at all from the shocks, all in perfect working condition. They come with top mounts so they are ready to put on to your EJ/EK.

Description: The front shocks have 2 perch's for height adjustability (i had them on the lowest roughly around 60mm drop) and the rears have 3 perch's (i had them on the middle one at around 40mm so can be dropped more if wanted to). They are damper adjusted aswell but i have not got the key to do it. Arguebly the best shock/spring setup there is on the market.

Pictures:

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment PhpKPFUiVPM

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment PhpFsRb9yPM

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment Php0iOP6pPM
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment   Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 7:08 am

i've got a few spare keys for the adjustment if you need one? lmk
Back to top Go down

Koni yellow sport shocks/spring setup EK fitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: For sale-
Jump to: