Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wheel colour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

Wheel colour Empty
PostSubject: Wheel colour   Wheel colour EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 1:00 am

Ok so I'm going to get my ACT's split, 1" wider dishes fitted makin them 8.5" ET23 though I could go to 9" which would
make them ET17 ?? Choices.

I have located some centre caps now aswel and bought some new centre cap lock nuts and key from the states Very Happy

I'm fairly sure on the colour I want the centres painting but I thought I'd see what you guys think ??

Purple (Possibly plum crazy purple or like the purple on Enkie wheels, they're similar colours tbh)

Thing is a few of my mates think I should stick with a dark colour poss gloss black as they think it will fit my car better !!?

The reason I'm going purple is I intend to wire tuck/shave and get the bay painted the same colour then have a roll cage painted the same
and my research has found you can get purple harnesses from Cobra & TRS (I think will look sweet on the red Recaro's)

Gloss black ACT's

Wheel colour Actsplit

Purple colour I'm thinkin of

Wheel colour Purple

So what ya reckon ??

Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

Wheel colour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheel colour   Wheel colour EmptySun 20 Feb 2011, 1:07 am

Go with what your heart is telling you, be outrageous and different. whats the point if everyone has the same colour wheels? cars dont stand out if they look the same. i like the purple
Back to top Go down

Wheel colour
Page 1 of 1