Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Milano Red EK

Go down 
+15
tesh
EkWEST
Sukhy96
ezza
pallett
Ned
Stokes
khan.j.d.m
twiggo
Dave_t
EM1_Yo
cus
VTEC_Andy83
Powelly
Black Ben
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Milano Red EK  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 5:13 am

you still in need of some front shocks Ive got a set of GAB front shocks, EG forks and lowering springs on them.

PM me.
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 6:19 am

time for a crap no pictures update.

Im absolutely f*cked off with my pink bonnet now, so im carbon wrapping it, ordered the wrap a second ago (after going a few months trying not to, as ya'll disagree) but im probably going to laquour it.. along with my boot and spoiler which are already wrapped..

may wrap both my wings as well, dno why, just something i might do. Very Happy loda peeple gown hate.. Remember guys, its going for a spray in the new year so it wont be like it for ages, im just saving for a engine swap now, i said i didn't mind my d14 but i was in denial obviously, its shit and slow.

D16Z6 TURBO. on the cards. (sourced the engine, gonna peice together a turbo setup over the next few weeks/months) not looking for Big bhp, just something reliable, will most likely be on a stock block, i'll be happy with 190/200 brake which isnt unrealistic!
....tihis will obviously make the wrap cool, because it will be a carbon wrapped TURBO CIVIC. Razz not ricer'y at all.

Ermm, new shocks coming on friday (thanks to powelly) with the egay sleeves, so im gonna fab some extended tophats like neds so i can go lower without bottoming out all the time like i am now.

And im finally going to gloss black all my bumper strips, and mirrors aswell, sick of them being how they are.

Pics will follow on saturday Very Happy that is all, Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 6:02 am

UPDATE

Wrapped my bonnet finally, ordered the wrap f*cking ages ago, and today it was delivered by an ole women in a focus :S anyway...

PICS

During, (yeah no i did take my bonnet off and do it in my living room, very much so to cold outside)
Milano Red EK  - Page 6 IMAG0070

Nearly done...
Milano Red EK  - Page 6 IMAG0072

Done.. went up the road where there was decent lighting, ignore the shit pic but my phone cameras weak -_- not to everyones taste but its better than the pinkness imo. (i AM just going to ignore the fact my roof is pink and drivers side)
Milano Red EK  - Page 6 IMAG0076

OH.. and by the way, if anyone thinks lining and putting a bonnet on in the dark when its raining is nice, your wrong or on heroin, because its not.
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:42 am

looks sweet man! you can get a clear resin that you spread over the carbon wrap sand it down n polish it up n it gives it a nice genuine shine n not the matt look Smile
dont try laquer it tho it just sinks n goes all black lol
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:40 am

rich-k- wrote:
looks sweet man! you can get a clear resin that you spread over the carbon wrap sand it down n polish it up n it gives it a nice genuine shine n not the matt look Smile
dont try laquer it tho it just sinks n goes all black lol

Cheers Smile and i'll have to look into it! i was into the satin kinda finish before but im bored of it now, would like it glossy tbh!
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptyFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:07 am

Bootlid Next ?
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 EmptySat 05 Nov 2011, 3:00 am

manan-786 wrote:
Bootlid Next ?

Bootlid and spoiler are already done Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milano Red EK    Milano Red EK  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Milano Red EK
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6