Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S

Go down 
+11
tesh
Ned
Powelly
ezza
AndyG
Aky
EM1_Yo
griffo20022
cus
VTEC_Andy83
twiggo
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
twiggo

Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:03 am

tesh wrote:
Saw this at Bens garage other weekend and i had a chat with you, car looks so nice and clean.

ah good to meet you man! take it it was your teg in the garage? good to chat to you mate, will have to have a catch up next TOA meet!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:10 am

Twiggo, im only up the road from Bens if you wanted to test out some CRX rails?
Back to top Go down
twiggo

PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:18 am

ah cheers mate, basically ive found a recaro that matches my oem interior but im sure its on a crx rail n would be perfect if i could just bolt it straight into my civic so i dont have to buy any more rails! ill keep you posted if i cant find another solution bud n cheers for the offer!!! much appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:28 am

No worries mate, Ben is selling a set of Recaro's, you could always modify your rails to fit??
Back to top Go down
twiggo

PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011, 2:53 am

yeh his are dc5 recaro's aint they?! not quite got the dosh to pay for them atm even though they are going cheap! presume its still easily possible to weld this recaro onto my current rails!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S   Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twiggo's EK4 VTi-S
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car related :: Gallery/Builds-
Jump to: