Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Window Tint removal links or guides

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Window Tint removal links or guides Empty
PostSubject: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:46 am

Guys im removing my tints on the weekend had a google about any one got any guides or links for me?
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 12:56 am

Peel them off
Little bit of White spirit to clean glue
Window cleaner
Job done

Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 3:05 am

after peeling i used nail polish remover and a textured cloth...came off in no time
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 3:14 am

i removed the rear 3 windows and both doors on my Ek Sir and god damn!, they were stuck on good.
most annoying thing was geeting all the gunk off thats was left. as aky and andy said, nail polish remover, white spirit

i used this

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/sticky-stuff-remover/F/product/8976?src=gpsol&sq=sticky%20stuff%20remover

a scraper will help but you wont be able to use it on the rear window due to the heating elements

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides EmptyThu 24 Mar 2011, 7:20 am

peel them off and if you can get your hands on some (i might be able to hook you up) use tar a glue remover, literaly spray it on and wipe off, really good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Window Tint removal links or guides   Window Tint removal links or guides Empty

Back to top Go down

Window Tint removal links or guides
Page 1 of 1