Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUGEN THERMOSTAT and FAN SWITCH ***NEW***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ej2coupe

MUGEN THERMOSTAT and FAN SWITCH  ***NEW*** Empty
PostSubject: MUGEN THERMOSTAT and FAN SWITCH ***NEW***   MUGEN THERMOSTAT and FAN SWITCH  ***NEW*** EmptyWed 05 Sep 2007, 3:49 pm

Any one interested in the above items, both brand new for B series engines, the thermostad is designed for B18's and B16B's so dont know if it will fit thr b16a's

Details:
FAN SWITCH
Improve your vehicles cooling performance by operating the fan at a lower peak temperature.

Features
- Prevents sudden overheating by reducing the fan operation temperature
- Enables fan operation at 80 degrees
- Reduces operation temperature from standard 93 degrees
- May require use of Mugen low temp thermostat

THERMOSTAT
Mugen thermostat operates at a lower temperature compared to the original thermostat. It prevents engine power loss by minimizing rapid water-temperature rises under harsh conditions such as during circuit driving. The use of a flow-control-type valve prevents hunting, thereby achieving rapid stabilization of the water temperature (the engine warms up within a short period). Operating temperature: 68ーC (STD.: 76~80ーC) Full-throttle acceleration temperature: 81ーC (STD.: 90ーC)
I havnt got any pix as i am out in Iraq at the min, just seeing if anyone would be interestd, if it doesnt sell ill just keep them,
Looking for 110 posted for the 2.

If you want any pix of what they look like google it as i wont be able to get you any untill im back in October.

PM me if ur interested
Payment via Pay-Pal
If you want them i can get my G.F to post you them while im away.
Cheers Paul
Back to top Go down

MUGEN THERMOSTAT and FAN SWITCH ***NEW***
Page 1 of 1