Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom163

Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers Empty
PostSubject: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:22 pm

Car description:

Honda Civic EJ6 Coupe 1999, B18C4 engine swapped + loads more

142,000 miles on chassis and around 80,000 on the engine. Logbook has not yet been changed so its up to new owner if they want to or not.

I am having to unfortunately get rid of my Civic Coupe that has been my pride ad joy. It was bought with few bits done and I had added a lot to it during the 6/7 months ive had it spending over 4 grand on it. Its just not finically sensible to keep it. Has full service History, taxed till end of April 11 and MOT till Nov 11.

I got the car originally to make it into a track car, the old D16 SOHC engine was taken out and replaced with a decent millage B18C4 from a MB6 VTI, the IABS have been disabled and the VTEC engagement moved to 5800 rpm for a more aggressive cross and pull through the higher revs.

The engine runs on a chipped P28 ecu running chrome and a official Spoon Sports Europe map (NOT EBAY RUBBISH) which is alot better than most out there but means it only runs on shell V power fuel...anything less and it doesn't like it.

Spec list-

B18C4 engine with S9B LSD gearbox around 175/178 bhp current
P28 ecu with Spoon Europe map
Type R EK9 struts and springs
Type R front splitter
Type R grill
JDM Cup holders
Password JDM Yellow fogs
Buddyclub short shifter
Alpine XDA Ipod Head unit/USB
JBL front speakers
Blue wheel nuts
Momo steering wheel
HKS Oil Cap
Stickers in rear window
Sparco pedals- Not fitted yet
Custom speedo Dial surround
Heko Wind deflectors
Spoon Res socks
Trust/Grex powerhouse gearknob
Fire extinguisher mounted in glove box
9mm Blitz performer HT leads
Aircon Removed
Boot/rear totally stripped with tar removed- still have parts for rear to be put back in.
MGZS 282MM brake upgrade front
De restricted B18 airbox
Spoon blue/white cam cover
Tenzo R venture backbox 2.25" and 2.25" Center pipe
2.25" deceit pipe - normal cat supplied
16" Enki RP01 alloys in bronze with good Falkens all round.

Also comes with some spares like all rear interior if owner wants to put it back in, cat and few other bits.

Bad bits-

Its nearly a 12 year old car so there will be some. The diff bearings in the gearbox are a bit noisy but doesn't cause problems, 1 of the fog lights is cracked and not working, there are parking dings/a scuff on rear bumper, crack on front bumper and a dent in drivers side front wing.

There is a slight problem were when the engine is warm there is a slight hesitation from the engine only under 3k revs…only for a split second and then pulls like a train all the way to 8500rpm. It may be a faulty sensor just not had time to look into it.

Finally I think either the clutch or gearbox mite need replacing very soon but either are only around £150 to buy.

Even with the above problems the car is fine to drive just for extra reliability I would get them done.

Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers DSC_0024
Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers DSC_0036
Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers IMG_20110408_130044

If you have any questions just ask or need more pics.

I would prefer a straight swap and not for another Civic or a decent offer. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers EmptyMon 11 Apr 2011, 10:36 pm

any more pics mate? damaged bits, interior etc.

have you got any proof of the spoon chip in the ECU?

What sort of swap did you have in mind? RWD / FWD Honda/Nissan / god forbid a Saxo? give us an idea of what you are after mate.

Back to top Go down
Tom163

PostSubject: Re: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 11:17 am

Hi mate, will get some more pics asap. No paper proof of the map dude....its a normal chip just running a Spoon map we took from a Spoon Nippon 1 ecu and flashed myne with it through Chrome (me and one of the guys who works at Race-Tech did it).

Out for anything really dude...not a Saxo though hahha.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers EmptyTue 12 Apr 2011, 6:13 pm

Nice one.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers EmptyWed 13 Apr 2011, 7:57 am

i know one things for sure..... you wanna sort that airbox out hehehe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers   Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers Empty

Back to top Go down

Civic Coupe....B18 swapped SWAP/good offers
Page 1 of 1