Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple fit harness bar SOLD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dc2supersport

Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD Empty
PostSubject: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD EmptySun 01 May 2011, 5:33 am

Here i have for sale a brand new Tegiwa Harness Bar. It has never been fitted to a car so is still in immaculate condition.
The only reason i am selling is to help fund a gearbox rebuild.

The price is £100 collected or £120 delivered to mainland uk. However buyer will have to pay paypal fee's on top of asking price OR send payment as a "gift"

I am located in Worcester so please feel free to collect if you are local. I also dont mind meeting the buyer (aslong as its not to far)
I will also be going to Japfest on the 14th may and I'm happy to bring this with me. OR I can bring it with me to the next toa meet.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD 77521482
Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD C38da4a9
Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD De4abedb

Thanks for looking
Regards Jim

Last edited by Dc2supersport on Thu 05 May 2011, 5:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD EmptySun 01 May 2011, 7:25 am

nice bit of kit - good quality these are, had a look at them last time i was up at Tegiwa.
bargain price - nearly a third off Tegiwa's online price Wink
GLWS, shouldnt hang around
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dc2supersport

PostSubject: Re: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 6:57 pm

I have spoken to tegiwa and they say this harness bar will fit 90% of Japanese cars. I have asked them to confirm that it will fit, eg, ek, dc5 and ep's.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 2:46 am

this is what they said to me too, they had one in an impreza too - so must be true
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dc2supersport

PostSubject: Re: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD EmptyThu 05 May 2011, 5:39 am

Now sold.

Dave - yeah I thought it was dc2 fitment only untill I asked them if it would fit any other cars. Was a good bit of kit. No doubt once I have refurb my gearbox and saved up some more pennies I'll buy another lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple fit harness bar SOLD   Multiple fit  harness bar SOLD Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple fit harness bar SOLD
Page 1 of 1