Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

replica arc winglets

Go down 
+3
Sukhy96
Lee_EP82
Thebooosh...!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

replica arc winglets Empty
PostSubject: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 9:36 pm

Ok so i now have a price but its actually more expensive than i thought! but let me know what you think and then if your all happy then i will confirm the order

to be made and powder coated then nuts, bolts, and shipping your looking at

10 buyers £52.50
20 buyers £50
25 or more buyers £45
Uncoated would be £10 less than the above
Just as a comparison the RRP for original arc magic winglets are circa £245

he said obviously more orders better discount as they usually only account for big business

These will also be laser cut rather than cut on the ban saw which the original template was.

Hi all,

For a while now ive been looking into the arc winglets but always thought they were just way overpriced for what they are!

so i decided to create a template and get my friend to make me a set from 3mm aluminium

Here's how they turned out in the aluminium finish:

replica arc winglets P1013668
replica arc winglets P1013667
replica arc winglets P1013666

I will also get pictures of them fitted to my car asap

heres some just positioned in place on my brothers car as i havent got time just yet to actually fit them:

replica arc winglets P1013835
replica arc winglets P1013836
replica arc winglets P1013837

To be honest they look asif they will fit really well once fitted, i think what im going to do is put them on the car and drill the holes and then take the first set back to my friend so he can make a load of sets depending on interest.

But could also leave them without holes so you can mount them where you want to.

Once made they will be powder coated satin black, then if wanted the stickers can be bought from DV8 on ek9.org as he sells replica ones.

Im not 100% sure on the price yet as i havent been given a price but if people are interested then i can let them know how many sets are wanted and then i can get a price, ive asked my friend on a price for say 25 sets to start with to see what kind of price he gives should let me know tomorrow so will keep you informed

Also included in the price will be nuts, bolts and washers for fitting

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Ben

Last edited by Thebooosh...! on Sun 15 May 2011, 9:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lee_EP82

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 11:25 pm

Sounds good Ben i want to see if they will be any good on the starlet.

I daint know your bros car was white.
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyTue 03 May 2011, 12:56 am

Id be interested dependant on price Smile
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 2:11 am

first poset edited with price
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 2:22 am

put a price comparison between yours and the Genuine ARC, people will realise that this is still a good price.

put a group by post up on here, civiclife, jdm-y0, itr-dc2 etc....

there will be loads interested
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 7:21 am

you could make some serious cash on these dude, if i was you i'd bang them out pretty cheap an just flood the market with them. gte a batch made up ready for sales.

SHIT WILL BE WILDIN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 6:55 pm

dave - ok i will put the original product price in the first post

cus - tbf the price i have been given isnt making me any money after paying for nuts, bolts, washers, packaging and postage, just thought it would be a good idea to have some made then dave give me the idea of making a few for other people

well just gonna see how many people are deffinately interested then i will start the group buys
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 2:06 am

Ok so the price i have currently given is incorrect as i found out that this guy was trying to rip me off! no wonder the price was sooo freaking high!

So today ive been else where just got to hear from the different powder coaters and i will update the price and tbf its looking like it will be ALOT lower than the price stated!

I will update this as soon as i find out

thanks
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyWed 11 May 2011, 2:23 am

You could offer them uncoated aswell dude so people could do them there own colours, may save you time and hassle from the coaters and be able to offer them cheaper which more people would probably be after! If you need bolts/nuts/washers there's a place in Willenhall that's pretty good and well cheap if you want to let me know sizes I could enquire in like 100 of each and get a price for you.
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptySat 14 May 2011, 8:04 am

Ok first post edited then with new prices!
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptySat 14 May 2011, 8:09 am

Mate with those prices, you should make some good money! Just make sure your making a decent cut off each set yourself to make it worth your while! Get them on as many forums as you can as I reckon you will get more than 25 interested easily so if you can knock production down further on q bigger order you should be cool man
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptySun 15 May 2011, 9:09 pm

Ok so this is actual going to happen now if i get the right amount of people interested!

Also tried these on pallets crx yesterday and they seemed to fit pretty perfect tbh. pallets got some pictures and im sure he wont mind posting them up

Let me know
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptySun 15 May 2011, 10:56 pm

Ben, I put this up on crxuk for you, as usual the old men just flamed them down as useless shit that will do nothing and were generally cunts on the matter so I don't think there will be much point putting any more time and effort in there. Here's the pictures of them on my CRX anyway dude. Feel free to use then wherever you want to.
replica arc winglets Db6dbeeb

replica arc winglets 75646515

replica arc winglets 34abfe71

replica arc winglets 087d77c7
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 7:07 pm

Hi guys, posted up on other sites

"I'm going to let this run until 6th June to get as many people interested as poss! if we can get 25 or more the price is alot better.

as far as payment goes deposit can be made at any time but the full payment will have to be paid by the 10th June,

If you need anymore details on payment please PM me"

So if your interested then start a list off, iv got 17 people defdinately interested so only need 8 more to make it the cheapest price poss

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 8:07 pm

Ben, sign up to crxuk as I had a few pm's from people interested even though the thread I started got hated on by all the shitty old men. Have you got them up on civiclife? Should make a killing from there mate.
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 8:51 pm

Pallet mah aint got them on civiclife as i aint got enough post to do so. If i can get the ball rolling with a first 25 then i can always get more made up if need be. Il post up on crxuk later on Smile
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

ok guys i need to know if anyone would like a set of these

as i have 19 guys over @ ek9.org so only need 6 more to make them £45

thanks

ben
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 11:14 am

Ben there were 2 interested on Crxuk post up on there, might get a few more see them and want.
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

ok will do pallet (:
Back to top Go down
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 10:23 pm

Im in, defo Smile
Back to top Go down
Thebooosh...!

Thebooosh...!

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:26 am

Ekwest - ok cool, payment will need to be in by the 10th june, along with a PM with your address, if you need payment details please ask

Thanks again

Ben
Back to top Go down
EkWEST

EkWEST

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets EmptyTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:17 pm

ahhhh I fly to Greece on thursday & don't get paid til Friday (which has been pretty akward)
Im back on Friday 17th, I can send you the dollar as soon as I land Smile aha

PM me the paypal email too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: replica arc winglets   replica arc winglets Empty

Back to top Go down

replica arc winglets
Page 1 of 1