Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

few of the videos ive made

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hashiriya San

few of the videos ive made Empty
PostSubject: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySat 07 May 2011, 2:22 pm

heres one of my vids(waits for the pisstaking when you watch hellaflush videos and the yanks stuff mine are just nothing and a joke lol)

i set out doing it the end of last year, im a complete amateur but hay i had a go and will buy a top pc and hd recorder the minute my cars complete

Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySat 07 May 2011, 5:08 pm

Good film, was hoping for some driftin footage. cant wait for next one, a bit longer would be good cheers
Back to top Go down
Hashiriya San

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySun 08 May 2011, 4:26 am

heres another short video, ive made longer ones but removed them now ive got better at camera angles because i didnt like them theres a few old videos on my vimeo too agen noting compared to the videos out there so excuse my shitness :p

CODENAME : M1DKN1GHT from born again cruisers on Vimeo.

these are quite old now

N4UGHTY PRODUCTIONZ & TEAM-HASHIRIYA : JDM from born again cruisers on Vimeo.

NAUGHTY PRODUCTIONZ/OTR-UK/STREETRACE/BORN AGAIN CRUISERS MEET from born again cruisers on Vimeo.

URBAN CRUISE PART 2 from born again cruisers on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySun 08 May 2011, 6:56 am

LOL third video down is EM1_yo's coupe is being given HELL by the old owner! :\
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySun 08 May 2011, 8:13 am

^^ LOL
in that same vid, the white GT4, IM PRETTY SURE its the same GT4 i race up the orbitals in my Teg. after 5 laps of handing his ass to him, i backed off near the end of the straight, he tried to outbrake me and spun out over the cat island

vids are good dude, We should gather some footage to make a TOA meet vid. we have some drift footage from a few months back
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Hashiriya San

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySun 08 May 2011, 4:34 pm

lol the silver civic is joe whos on here with the blue s14 with white rota gtr's i think, this aint the gt4 your thinking of dave this is andy who i think is also on here hes from up sheffield, your on about pablo/pedro the greek fellar hes always been into playing about up there i havent seen him for a few years he brought his gt4 around the same time as me, his dads got an evil e55 amg which you may of also seen roaring around,

also dave you wouldnt happen to be the white dc5 ive seen about round cannock alot with bazil from redbitz???
Back to top Go down
Hashiriya San

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptySun 08 May 2011, 4:47 pm

id be well up for helping do something aswell, like that video that was filmed to re-enact racing feel but was all staged called nighthawk or something(one with the evo on top of the bridge at the start) that would be awesome, since watching all the american videos it just annoys me because i havent got the quality compared to them but when i priced up the gear its a couple of grand, something which i dont have while trying to get my car all funded and sort of finnished for august.

soon as thats done im on it agen deffo with some half decent gear because i love creating the films.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:18 am

Hashiriya San wrote:
lol the silver civic is joe whos on here with the blue s14 with white rota gtr's i think, this aint the gt4 your thinking of dave this is andy who i think is also on here hes from up sheffield, your on about pablo/pedro the greek fellar hes always been into playing about up there i havent seen him for a few years he brought his gt4 around the same time as me, his dads got an evil e55 amg which you may of also seen roaring around,

also dave you wouldnt happen to be the white dc5 ive seen about round cannock alot with bazil from redbitz???

yeah come to think of it he did look Greek lol.

No dude thats not me, i havent been up there in a while, or should i say i havent had a suitable car to lap in haha.

dom with the dc2 itr did say he raced a DC5 up there not long back.

you may have seen me lapping in either my:

EG6 SIR2

few of the videos ive made DSC01841

(BTW WE SO NEED TO DO ANOTHER LATE NIGHT AT SANTAPOD!)

My DC2 SIR-G

few of the videos ive made DSC00926

few of the videos ive made 3919515867_2b13251ed4_b

or my EK4 SIR

few of the videos ive made DSC_0059

few of the videos ive made DSC_0056

i miss the orbitals, perfect track layout.....ahem, i mean road layout Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 3:20 am

Hashiriya San wrote:
id be well up for helping do something aswell, like that video that was filmed to re-enact racing feel but was all staged called nighthawk or something(one with the evo on top of the bridge at the start) that would be awesome, since watching all the american videos it just annoys me because i havent got the quality compared to them but when i priced up the gear its a couple of grand, something which i dont have while trying to get my car all funded and sort of finnished for august.

soon as thats done im on it agen deffo with some half decent gear because i love creating the films.

i know, the gear is so expensive, especially when your doing solely as a hobby. Im sure with the drift footage, and some new footage of a meet we can do a short 'TOA PROMO' or something.
Back to top Go down
Hashiriya San

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 4:52 am

nice selection of cars, ive not seen any of them you know lol and i would not forget seeing those hondas being obsessed with them for the past few years,

the oboring has never been my ideal choice tbh because of the bricks and debris that fall off lorrys and also the tip being not far causes the roads to be lethal at times ive had a few close calls lol, my vts off the kfc island chasing down a c20xe mk2 gte i corrected the car about 5-6 times it got a right tank slapper coming off the island lol.

all my plays have been just passing through really, again on another occassion when i had the blue mg zs 180 saloon you may of seen a few years back, playing with a clio 197 sport he came off the island side on with me fortunatly he was a few inches in front of my car, i had slowed down knowing the islands are sketchy when on the limit and he lost it.

and then the final straw was the death of a friend of a friend who you may of known, 1 or 2 of them ended up getting killed obviously neither could drive racing in the winter when the roads were bound to be iced over, but none the less they ended up dead ever since that really and with the death of the cannock car scene aswell i dont really have a reason to venture much into cannock anymore apart from when birmingham dies down of a night and then we are bored.

so is obo back on then??? i would go down to watch but i wouldnt fancy joining in theres too many clowns down there in 1.1 fiestas etc that cant drive that get in the way ,most of the real cars move out the area for fun now.

if your on facebook pm me your addy
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made EmptyMon 09 May 2011, 6:54 am

yeah the sketchy part is without doubt KFC island, very greasy and off camber. once you know the limit of grip, you can attack it pretty hard. If you dont know it, you will definitely come unstuck.

ive seen many a car up on the grass verge on the kfc island,with wheels pointing in every which way but forward haha.

my mates brother had these stickers made up, managed to find a sample pic on google, and it looks to be on jacks corsa c sri 1.8 turbo

few of the videos ive made 19154_1360828824242_1337196273_10331

i must say, it was definitely my playground.

from the bottom of Renault island, to kfc you can pretty much nail it flat, hit the apex, left, right (island) left on exit, then Cat island, slight lift, hit the apex, straight over, long straight down to the tip island, late brake, off camber so constantly feeling for grip, use all of the track, ahem.....'Road' on exit and get maximum traction out and onto the straight back towards cat, late brake, hit the apex, straight over, or take the slip road route, left most lane, hit the bump, jump, land into the dish of the island and then the slight left hander down hill towards kfc, off camber and HELLA slippery, braking ass late as possible in a straight line Before turning in, feeling for grip all the way round, then back on the throttle using all of the road, back up to Cat island for another lap

Our group of friends used to battle BTCC style, it really was perfect to excel as a driver, and out perform a potentialy faster car, probably the most fun in a car ive had.

im not sure how live it gets these days, after i sold my integra i havent been up there, and all my friends have pretty much all taken there cars off the road to build track cars. Which is what im saving up for really. Its the best way to excel as a driver, for your own enjoyment.

on track theres no fear of police, and whats most important, its safe.

As you have said, a friend of a friend lost his life, may have been the same incident, but a two friends of a friend in a red clio 1.8 16v were travelling up towards the tip island, just exiting the cat island, and a jaguar coming from the opposite direction lost the back end, got sideways and cut across the central reservation, the clio T-boning the jag. must of happened so quickly, nothing you could of done. The passenger of the jaguar lost his life, and the guys in the clio had quite bad injuries.

talking about dangerous racing, did you ever go up 'diggers' in birmigham. landor street i think its called, in digbeth, around the corner from big jons.
GOD DAMN! they raced up AND down, so overtaking on both side, in both directions, and it was DEFINITELY not wide enough for 4 cars lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: few of the videos ive made   few of the videos ive made Empty

Back to top Go down

few of the videos ive made
Page 1 of 1