Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old news: J's Racing boss arrested

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Old news: J's Racing boss arrested Empty
PostSubject: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:32 am

Old news: J's Racing boss arrested UMEMOTO

Quote :
In shocking news, J’s racing President, Junichi Umemoto has been arrested on attempted murder charges. The bizarre incident occurred late at night on the 22nd of January in Osaka and involved 3 people, according to the police report…
Police allege that Umemoto initially brushed a pedestrian with his car, and then thinking it to be serious, started to try and flee the scene. Bizarrely, 39 year old Eiji Fujikawa, then tried to stop Umemoto from leaving by jumping onto the car and holding onto the mirror.

Umemoto continued to drive approximately 100 meters with Fujikawa hanging from the mirror at which point, Fujikawa let go sustaining a fractured skull and now remains in hospital, unconscious and in critical condition.

Umemoto was reported as saying that, “…I was scared of repercussions and kept on going. I didn’t mean to kill him.”

There was no word on whether or not alcohol was involved but this has serious ramifications for Umemoto, who was considered one of Japan’s premier Honda tuners, with Umemoto himself, a decent pair of hands behind the wheel having competed in more that 100 races.

Editors Note : Because of the severe nature of this incident, 7tune has had to refund pre purchases of Volume #109 and the makers of Hot Version DVD have decided to officially remove the entire CR-Z Battle segment of the Hot Version Volume in which the J’s racing CR-Z and Umemoto were present.

We sincerely apologize to the fans of the series and for the inconveniences this has caused and would like to express our sincerest condolences to the Fujikawa family
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:50 am

i read this on speedhunters when it happened, havent heard any updates since though.
would love to hear some witness statements
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 5:54 am

I just posted this up because it was the first id heard of it and i hadnt seen anyone mention it on here.
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 6:56 am

what up with people you can't beat a good murder......
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested EmptyWed 01 Jun 2011, 7:44 am

thats mad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old news: J's Racing boss arrested   Old news: J's Racing boss arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Old news: J's Racing boss arrested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car related :: Car related chat-
Jump to: