Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod

Go down 
+7
lance
Sukhy96
cus
ezza
Stokes
Powelly
Dave_t
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod Empty
PostSubject: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptySun 12 Jun 2011, 11:55 pm

The Japspeed 1jz impreza was stolen from the performance vauxhall show at santapod this weekend.

im sure everyone knows it - a pretty famous drift car within the uk

it was reportedly, simply driven straight out of the gates - security was 'on break'

it starts off a number of button - no keys - it has no number plates - a TINY fuel tank, so how they can get far, let alone go un-noticed is beyond me

there has been reports of it being driven around in the windsor area last night, and unbelievably a guy managed to VIDEO it on the motorway lastnight at 7:45pm - heathrow bound, unaware it was a stolen car

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150285589900864&oid=105472644289&comments&set=o.105472644289&type=1

thats the latest sighting so far
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:01 am

apparently seen now with plates in a residential estate in dedworth
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:07 am

They will get it back..
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 12:58 am

I reckon the actual car is long gone, and the motorway video + supposed chase in Kent is a stickered sti

Some italian job routine!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:31 am

Stokes wrote:
I reckon the actual car is long gone, and the motorway video + supposed chase in Kent is a stickered sti

the motorway vid is blatantly THE japseed impreza, not a stickered up sti. cant you hear the 1jz?

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:36 am

i hope the theif gets 10 shades of shit beaten out of him, fucking scum
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 1:55 am

Dave_t wrote:
Stokes wrote:

the motorway vid is blatantly THE japseed impreza, not a stickered up sti. cant you hear the 1jz?

Now i actually listened yeh. you can't miss it!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:25 am

its not somethin you can steal and get away with, i bet every part on that car is rare or custom, unless they have simply stolen it for there own use of parts etc but i highly doubt it, if they sell anythin of it i doubt they will get away with it.

and its not as if its inconspicuous, the police will pic it up in no time if its not locked off.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:41 am

LIES

Last edited by Dave_t on Mon 13 Jun 2011, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:42 am

garage as in petrol or machanic?
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:50 am

Pics or it didn't happen
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:55 am

APPARENTLY BEEN DELETED NOW

Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:57 am

what so its all a load of shite and it never got stolen? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 2:59 am

the last update was not true (it being found in a lock up)
the impreza is still very much at large
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 4:42 am

cctv at the santapod gates

[QUOTE=Povo;1823439]Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod 249447_10150226494194209_763099208_7369085_5307162_n[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:39 am

Heard it is now in the MK area, there is a cruise tonight so it might show up there to show off the subaru.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 7:46 am

Quote:
Catherine Barrow
i was at the pvs show and seen the two lads start the car up in front of my eyes and didnt think anything of it the lads are: driver is a smallish halfcast lad and had a cap on and the other lad was white with dark spicky hair, aged around 25-30ish.. and wer smartly dressed they didnt look out of place and they managed to connect the fuel and battery lines of the car without anyone seeing them and they just started the car up and drove off they knew how the car worked to had wel been a planed job, although they clearly didnt think it through before driving a well noticable car like that down the M25 motorway heading towards heathrow!
From facebook 5 mins ago
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:33 am

Its been spotted in MK by a few people. One guy tried to chase but it got off. This was said on FB so not sure if true but its said to have been around fullers slade in MK. Hope it gets stopped tonight and found Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:43 am

yeah sukhy its been spotted in fullers slade, MK

It was just covered on BBC News at 10pm, on London Local news that is. its coming up as unavailable at the moment on iplayer
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:53 am

Yeah seen the little coverage on BBC news through iplayer. One guy on FB said that it has been stopped at a underpass in MK said he will get pics up but nothing yet, he also said its smashed up. Its getting found tonight i got a feeling.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 8:56 am

haha thats mad, they will find it or the people who nicked it will end up totaling it i bet!

anyone up for the mission round london to see if we can find it?? nice bit of cash if we found it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:02 am

I was thinking of a road trip down haha Razz

Hope the little fuckers total themselves in the process too.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:54 am

A user posted this on the passionford thread, not sure if its been seen here alreadly

well, i've just got home from PVS, absolutely gutted about this!!

i can shed a little more light on the situation from the santa pod end...

as the owner and organiser for the Vauxhall Bertone Owners Club, this year, i (along with all the other owners and organisers from every stand) were invited to the VIP room for a drink with the event organisers at it was PVS's 10th birthday...

most of the guys went after an hour ish my and my mate stayed for a while... we were chatting to the total vauxhall magazine guys, the event organisers, and as most of the owners had gone, the VIPs started coming in to relax, one of which was baggsy, the driver of the scooby. the event organiser introduced us to him after he said he was more of a jap guy than vauxhall, and having an S14a, i agreed with him, so we got talking to baggsy... it was about 8 in the evening at this time, about 20mins AFTER the footage was taken of it driving on the M25... at this stage of the evening, the driver nor the maxxis team had any idea it was even stolen!

walking back to our club area, we saw there was only the S15 on show, but knowing they were doing demos we assumed the car had been left in the stunt arena

we found out today that it had been stolen and taken out of pod about half 6

they had to open the bonnet, re-connect the battery, prime it, start it and then drive off in it...

now, if you saw this happening, you'd assume the guy ding it was MEANT to be doing it, surely!? anyone can buy a japspeed hoody and not look out of place there (i have no idea if this was the case, just a for-instance)

it then (apparently) got driven straight out of the main gates, past the camping areas, and not at high speed, plenty of people saw it, so the time it was taken got discovered very quickly, but no one questioned it moving around pod, cos it had been doing that all day anyway...

according to the maxxis guy i spoke to, the first they knew of it being stolen was the driver coming back to the trailer at about half 9 and asking where the hell his car was! they thought at first it had been moved as a practical joke by one of the other drivers, but soon realised it wasn't when they asked pod staff over the radio where it was, and security said they saw it leave about half 6...

why pod security didn't stop it i have no idea, the event was still letting people in and out for camping at the time, so there were people around, and they MUST know a car like that is only ever trailered in and out of shows!?

anyway, that's all i know, i realise it's in no way helpful as far as finding the thing, but sheds a little more light on the circumstances...

Hope the car is found in one piece, good luck
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod EmptyMon 13 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

a singer from nsync drives it? :?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod   Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod Empty

Back to top Go down

Japspeed Impreza STOLEN from Santa Pod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next