Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civic EG and EK bits going cheap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

Civic EG and EK bits going cheap Empty
PostSubject: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptySun 03 Jul 2011, 11:43 am

Hi all, been clearing the garage out and come across some cheap bits I don't need and rather they go to someone who will use them.

Item for sale: Sportex back box for EG or EK.

Price: £30

Condition: Used, but in general pretty good condition, surface rust as expected and no holes in the system.

Description: Sportex back box, mate sold it to me who drove an EK and I had it on my EG for a while when I still had it. Now it's been sitting in the garage gathering dust for the past couple of years.

Pictures:
Civic EG and EK bits going cheap Photo0064
Civic EG and EK bits going cheap Photo0061

Item for sale: EG/EK Civic rear lower tie bar/brace

Price: £25

Condition: Used, there is a slight bend in the middle but that doesn't reduce its performance, does what it says on the tin, and if memory serves me right when I originally purchased this it was a Megan Racing one, but pricing it up as an unknown brand.

Description: Rear lower tie bar to help stiffen up a Civic. Since the Civic was sold on few years back this has just been sitting in my garage gathering dust.

Pictures:
Civic EG and EK bits going cheap P1110114

I can bring both these items along to the TOA meet on Monday, otherwise postage will be extra.

Cheers!

Albert
Back to top Go down
winno

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 4:42 am

if you still have the backbox in a week i ll have it
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:42 am

Cool if nobody comes up with money first then its yours mate.
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 9:07 am

Backbox prov sold, bringing it along to TOA meet tomorrow. I might as well bring the brace if anyone is interested having a look. I'll be the guy with the white Accord Euro R.
Back to top Go down
winno

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 11:28 am

Ok deffo want it end of week if its not sold might have brace too dependin on cash
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:41 pm

Bring The Brace To The Meet ?? Might Take It Off You
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyMon 04 Jul 2011, 11:22 pm

Hi guys,

Will bring them both down to tonights meet. I should be there from about 7:30 til about 9.
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap EmptyTue 05 Jul 2011, 8:34 am

All gone =) Thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civic EG and EK bits going cheap   Civic EG and EK bits going cheap Empty

Back to top Go down

Civic EG and EK bits going cheap
Page 1 of 1