HomeSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DuncanP

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:13 pm

just 1 week to go until the meet so more entries are greatly received Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Fri 22 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

So whos down for convoy?

Let's say Toa usual meet spot on Dudley bypass at half 5?
Who be down fi den?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Fri 22 Jul 2011, 11:07 pm

Ill be there as I aint got sat navo so happy to follow peeps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuncanP

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:28 am

i regret to inform you all that this meet has had to be postponed due to problems involving various "boy racers" and "chavs" which have forced the police to pull modified cars they deem to be driving against the law or dangerously.

investigations carried out by police have led to them banning all events such as car meets in Kidderminster until further notice.

sorry for the bad news guys but i will be back to sort out a new venue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spence

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 3:53 am

Awww man you bummmm! Was looking to be a good little meet! Plus our little journey to kiddi has some sexual roads!
Shouldve moved the meet bro not postponed it, still plenty of decent spots your way even towards us Stourbridge etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DuncanP

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 4:18 am

i know dude i had a phonecall yesterday from the police asking for all the info and stuff and location. (dont know how they got my number)

then today another phonecall saying they would suggest i postponed or cancelled it so that they dont cause any upset to any of us due to the problems they are currently facing

i currently know of 2 tescos at the east and south of worcester which might be a possibility.

it was going to be too short notice to change venues too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:16 am

WTF Why???? What !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:19 am

Dude seriously police cNt do anything but say move on......... They can't ban anyone from parking up in a public car park to do so they need to apply to the court under certain sections of the road traffic act!!! That's bull!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:41 am

should have just all meet up at stourport on the big carpark
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet   

Back to top Go down

Postponed !!!!!!!! Official HCF West Mids Honda Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Meets and Events :: Regular meets-
Jump to: