Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE

Go down 
+16
Aky
pallett
EM1_Yo
Michael
Dave_t
tesh
big-al
Stokes
lance
Sukhy96
Attley
Ned
manan-786
A2KLAU
ezza
Powelly
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EkWEST

EkWEST

WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:14 am

Chill boys!

Remember, we are all here the same reason, our love of shweet rides!

We are better people than letting the forum turn into a bitch fest!

Show some TOA love Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:41 am

man up jay, stop being hyper sensitive. we all get ribbed on here.
dont be shocked for getting ripped for selling up just before JAE as you did start the thread lol.

you have given your reasons, and they are valid dude. homelife is the most important thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:45 am

This thread is jokes haha.

Watch and enjoy Razz

Hate Hate Hate!

Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:51 am

sukhy that kills it looool. never seen it before
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:54 am

Marcus: "Hit me Baby" - 5:50min
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:55 am

Oh shit, how aint you not seen it!

"Now if you'll excuse me. I'm gonna go home and put some water in Bucknasty's mama's dish. Goodevening." hahaha killed it

Charlie murphys face at the end lool
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 10:04 am

^ lol

Jay chillax, it's all good playa :p
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:40 pm

you set yourself up jay, constantly
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

when people sell other peoples belongings without paying for them first it makes me wonder whos friend or foe
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Atleast I have chicken
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

Lol....

No disrespect boys the meets would have never gotten as big if it werent for the kid who your all ripping into...
Like it or not winter time when most of the "Core" members disapeered off when it were late cold snowy and dark only one dood were persistant in advertising turning up and making an effort with the newbies.

I know you had stuff on Ned with the house an shit, i know Ez had shit on with his cars etc.

You all had valid excuses..

Just like Powelly has a valid excuse now right?

Powelly your taking it to heart there is really no need dont sweat it. As Dave said, you made the thread, gotta expect abit of greif.

Ned you cant say the above statement cause regardless if he sold them or not you would have got your money... No need to treat him like hes some random prick.

The wheels i sold to powelly for £50 surely im the biggest looser?

You dont see me whining and calling good honest people FRIENDS, complete dickheads that have really shit on me.

Cause its really not true an you should all know better...

Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 11:21 pm

ever since TOA started ive only ever missed one cause I was moving house so thats the pettiest comment i've ever read Spence. I'm getting close to locking this topic now as it's getting out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 11:40 pm

One less then Powelly missed eh bro!?

Aswell as advertising on every jap forum in the uk (Type the orient academy in google and see) Powelly is a friend and a valid member of this forum, all hes tried to do is push toa forward with articles blogs and banzai, aswell as reqruiting new members and advertising..

This whole thread is petty, im just joining the mood.

Noone needs fall out over this, but noone needs to give shit out unnecessary. If HE wants to sell HIS car that HE payed for... Who are any of us to say otherwise?

Powelly your a div for making this thread in the first place. You know this!
But dont listen to what people are TELLING YOU to do, do what YOU have to do!

Im sticking up for Powelly like he would you and everyone else here, just like id hope most of you would me if it came to it.

No need to lock the thread Ned, ive said what ive got to say.
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 11:54 pm

No one's telling Jay to do anything though, just commenting on the irony.

As for people missing meets, nit everyone can make every meet. Personal circumstances an all, I lived 110 miles away for 2 years and made 60% of meets, do I get toa bonus points? Lol

IMO this thread is dead and leaving it open will cause more problems, original point in it has passed so I reckon /thread
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 11:56 pm

I <3 controversy
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 EmptyTue 16 Aug 2011, 11:57 pm

your right.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE   WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is it with everyone selling their cars 7 weeks b4 JAE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3