Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brummie

brummie

friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh Empty
PostSubject: friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh   friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh EmptySat 10 Sep 2011, 11:43 pm

friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh Largepic

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3084467.htm

Here i have my honda civic vti-s up for sale (1 of 500) due to my insurance ending very soon i need something cheaper to run in so it has to go.

she has got 11months MOT and 5months TAX so is ready to drive away.

the car is in very good nick drives well and has got some sutable modifications to make the car look and drive/handle better

Modifications list:

Full mongoose exhaust including de-cat pipe

Supersprint model specific stainless steel manifold

aftermarket airfilter

KYB AGX adjustable shocks (4 way adjustable) with Koni springs

MG ZS 180 anti-roll bar with new drop links (approximately 4mm thicker) - this totally transformed the handling!

M Factory short shift kit including gear knob (original gear knob and shifter rod included with the sale)

Honda Jazz windscreen washer jets - gives a 'mist' of water instead of the standard 2 jets - a great mod!

Clear side repeaters

LED rear number plate lights - white

LED interior and glove box light - white

Osram Halogen sidelights

This car has been well cared for throughout its life with Honda service stamps for the first 55,000 miles in the service book, with local garage stamps up until 77,000 miles and i have serviced it myself since my ownership with 10/40 castrol oil which is recommended.

The cambelt was replaced at 71,000 miles, the clutch was replaced not long after that at 73,000 miles i have all paper work to prove.

Work carried out since September 2007

Dec '07 - Stainless steel exhaust & manifold with new Honda manifold gasket

Apr '08 - (Toyo proxie T1-R rear tyres)

Jul '08 - new steering rack

Aug '08 - upgraded shocks, springs & and anti-roll bar

Sept '08 - oil, filter and spark plugs

Mar '09 - new alternator

Apr '09 - resister blower - replaced to allow all heater blower settings to function (a common problem)

Apr '09 - pollen filter

Apr '09 - Honda Jazz windscreen washer jets

Apr '09 - new exterior and interior bulbs

Jul '09 - oil, filter and spark plugs

Jul '09 - distributer cap

Jul '09 - rotor arm

Sept '09 - front tyres (Yokohama Parada Spec 2)

Jun '10 - front discs & pads

Jun '10 - O/S/F brake caliper

Jul '10 - N/S/R caliper

Nov '10 - oil, filter & spark plugs

Nov '10 - wiper blades

Jun '11 - new battery

okay now for the bad bits due to the car being parked in work car parks it has got marks on both front and back bumpers and has got stone chips etc on front lower lip has a scratch on front driver door Bearing in mind this is a 12 year old car so it is expected and due to me changing the battery recently for some reason the srs light has come on. A tiny bubbling of rust on the rear driver's side arch which hasn't got any bigger since I've owned the vehicle but has been treated so should not spread.

Being 1 of 500 limited edition Vti-S it comes in Pirates black which sparkles deep purple in the sun and with paintwork as shiney as this it looks amazing and gets looks & complements regularly. This is down to the time spent restoring and maintaining the finish, I've lost count of the times I've clayed, polished and waxed it!

It has been an absolute joy owning this rare car and being a long time Honda enthusiast owning a lot of Hondas in the past I will be very sad to see this be driven off by its new owner My loss will be your gain.

i have all the keys including the red key and red fob in its case loads of paper work all mots and alot of other paper work for work done.
Back to top Go down
DILO_ATTAX

PostSubject: Re: friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh   friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:37 am

whats best price cash
Back to top Go down
brummie

brummie

PostSubject: Re: friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh   friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh EmptyThu 22 Sep 2011, 6:23 am

I text him he said 1250
Back to top Go down
brummie

brummie

PostSubject: Re: friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh   friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 11:39 pm

Sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh   friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh Empty

Back to top Go down

friends 99 civic vti 1.8 mb6 with a few light mods fsh
Page 1 of 1