Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook Empty
PostSubject: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:22 am

All the items I am listing is the result of a clear out of the garage of crap I have managed to accumulate over 5 years of being around cars. I hope all these items find new homes as I have no use for them and they owe me something back!

Thank you for looking, any questions please feel free to ask.

Item for sale: JDM Space Saver 4x100 wheel

Price: £15

Condition: 8/10 Not been used just old.

Description: A space saver spare wheel from a JDM EG. This has been sitting in my garden shed for the best part of 3 years but still seems to have held air so tyre and wheel seems good!

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110446

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110447

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only.

Item for sale: AEM Short Ram Induction Kit

Price: £40

Condition: 7/10 Used but in good general condition.

Description: This was bought years ago for when I had a B16 EG Civic but since that went it has been sitting in the garage gathering dust for the past 2.5 years. Does what an induction kit is meant to do Smile

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110448

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110449

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110450

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110451

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110453

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but courier can be arranged at cost, i.e Parcels2Go is my preferred method of sending parts.

Item for sale: Oil Catch Can

Price: £25

Condition: 10/10 Brand new

Description: Brand new black oil catch can from JPerformance I bought a long while back and never installed it. All parts are still in their original packaging.

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110461

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110462

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but postage can be arranged at cost to buyer, i.e Royal Mail Recorded delivery.

Item for sale: Tegiwa Blue Front Tow Hook

Price: £20

Condition: 7/10

Description: Tegiwa tow hook for the front of your car. It has been fitted by the previous owner, but since I bought it I have not fitted it and as you can see there are a few marks but nothing major.

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110463

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110464

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but postage can be arranged at cost to buyer, i.e Royal Mail Recorded delivery.

Item for sale: Cheap cone air filter

Price: £5

Condition: 10/10 Brand new

Description: Brand new universal air filter in red. Not much more to say about this than it’s a cheap and cheerful one.

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110466

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110467

Item for sale: Oil filter relocation block or kit

Price: £40 for the blocks, or £50 with 2 pipes, or £70 including 4 pipes and Mocul thermostatic valve

Condition: 9/10 Few marks left from test fitting to car.

Description: I test fitted this kit to my Accord Euro R and then realised I actually didn’t have the space since it’s so cramped, so now removed and up for sale.

To clear up the way I’ve price this:
£40 buys you the block that sits on the engine and then your oil filter but no oil lines/pipes.
£50 buys you the blocks and also 2 oil lines to make this a purely oil filter relocation kit.
£70 buys you the blocks and 4 oil lines and also a Mocul thermostatic valve, ideal if you are thinking of adding an oil cooler to this setup. The oil cooler part will only be activated once the oil gets to temperature and requires extra cooling. However to have this setup you will need to buy your own cooler and 2 more oil lines.

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110468

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110470

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110471

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up preferred but courier can be arranged at cost, i.e Parcels2Go is my preferred method of sending parts.

Item for sale: B16A2 standard rocker cover

Price: £30

Condition: 7/10

Description: This rocker cover was DIY refurbed by previous owner and has been hanging on my garage door as an ornament ever since I’ve owned it and I think it’s time it was put to better use or for someone else to hang it up.

Pictures:
Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook P1110473

Back to top Go down
Crannoth

Crannoth

PostSubject: Re: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:06 am

Hi where about in Birmingham you located I'm interested in the cheap air filter mines currently held together with tape. Whats the inlet diameter ? Thanks

Tom
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

Hi Tom, I'm from Harborne and just measured the outside of the neck is 3inch and the inside is reading 2.7inch used a vernier caliper to measure it so as accurate as I can be.
Back to top Go down
Crannoth

Crannoth

PostSubject: Re: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

Damn a bit small unfortunately thanks for letting me know so quickly though mate, and thats pretty accurate haha
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

No worried dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook   Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook Empty

Back to top Go down

Garage clear out, induction, oil catch, relocation, tow hook
Page 1 of 1