Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showing the daily some love

Go down 
+11
srf
Chris
Dave_t
Jay
steve-o
WELZ
Ned
aaron_d
R3_RYE
tesh
ezza
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Showing the daily some love Empty
PostSubject: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 6:47 am

Since i decided to keep her i thought id show some love.

dropped her and did some touching up (repainted wipers and some of the trim where the paint had completely come off)

during:
Showing the daily some love DSC00161

After:
Showing the daily some love DSC00162

I never thought id say this but it was too low, as it sits there^ i jusmped in to move it onto the road and it wouldnt move, the exhaust was being crushed against the underside of the car!!!

So after a little break i brought it up a bit at the rearand gave her a wash, since owning her iv never ever washed her, looks 100x better, also decided to stencil the wing.

Showing the daily some love DSC00163

Showing the daily some love DSC00164

Showing the daily some love DSC00165

Showing the daily some love DSC00166

Overall im well happy, sacrificed the practicality etc for looks and imo well worth it.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 8:25 am

yh man looks nice, although i voted for steelies looks sik wid da trims on, yh all it needed was a clean also i still got numbers for the dudes with the wings ect. ill post them on here an u can call them for a price.
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 10:52 am

Jon, she has cleaned up well nice man, SLAMMED as predicted too, looks baad. What's the ride like?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 10:58 am

not too bad, was scraping on any slight road camber and any little bounce but i pumped the tires up to the max advised and its given me that little bit more clearance and the ride is ALOT better.

Btw its beyond scraping mudflaps, i had to remove them completely, it scraped frame Cool
Back to top Go down
aaron_d

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 11:58 am

that shits looow Razz
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 1:58 pm

Nice 1, looks good man, tints next then? Cool

ezza wrote:
Btw its beyond scraping mudflaps, i had to remove them completely, it scraped frame Cool

Oh my god ez, never will i forget the day me and Duane followed u back + got pulled in up the road, the copper was stood there talking to us + u came up looking 4 us in ur eg, fully bouncing around the corner bounce . The expression on the piglets face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 25 May 2008, 11:40 pm

oh my god.

I honestly cannot believe thats ano a photoshop!
Back to top Go down
WELZ

WELZ

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 6:08 am

haha she looks slammed dude!

I might have some parts for you! Crying or Very sad Wink
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 6:48 am

Yeah just read about that pale

but yeah il have the lights, does it have fogs?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 6:50 am

Just had a look, how much would you want for rims, fogs and grill?
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 8:37 am

Showing the daily some love Dsc00458qc7.th
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 9:11 pm

ezza wrote:
I never thought id say this but it was too low, as it sits there^ i jusmped in to move it onto the road and it wouldnt move, the exhaust was being crushed against the underside of the car!!!

So after a little break i brought it up a bit at the rearand gave her a .

i never ever thought i ever hear you say that man lol lol! clown
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyWed 28 May 2008, 7:11 am

Shit iz dumped Cool
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 3:55 pm

Unbeleivable!!!! at one time or another iv saif i was going to do this exact combination, but i know from experience that HAS to be on bags to sit that low there!

Showing the daily some love Show005
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 3:16 am

that shit is crazy!! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:40 am

Showing the daily some love Accord_f

T3h f'kin hotness!
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 03 Jun 2008, 9:45 pm

oh man im lovin the camber on it back wheels i would love mine to camber that bad fizzle the tires clown
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyThu 12 Jun 2008, 7:01 am

lol, thought this was quite fitting:

Showing the daily some love OIlpan
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyThu 12 Jun 2008, 8:43 am

haha thats class
Back to top Go down
srf

srf

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptySat 14 Jun 2008, 10:57 am

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyTue 26 Aug 2008, 10:49 pm

Showed the daily some more love, got some reeemz, when i can find my usb phone cable il get some pics up (unless tesh, jay or ned you have any you wanna put up).

After getto rolling the arches and grinding bits and hammering bits to get the rears to fit (9in wide) i got to fit the fronts to find they were only 5 stud (rears were multi stud). So atm it looks like im goin to JAE with two rims in the boot, chuck em on when im there and cover the other side of the car Embarassed Laughing

The dood says he's gunna sort me some 4 stud ones the same but it wont be before JAE Crying or Very sad

If i do say so myself........shit looks off the freakin hook with these rims on, had to mash the front arches but i can get full lock at the current ride height with 17's 9 in wide with 45 tyres Cool

rims are veilside btw
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyWed 27 Aug 2008, 1:08 am

Showing the daily some love DSC00657
Showing the daily some love DSC00658
Showing the daily some love DSC00659
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyWed 27 Aug 2008, 4:01 am

OMG! it looks high in those pics.

Theres deffo a bit more room under the front arch, think im gunna go another 1/2 inch lower up front and as much as i can at rear without it lookin 'saggy ass'd' (realistically about an inch, that should cover the tyre nicely)

btw cheers for postin them tesh
Back to top Go down
johnierice

johnierice

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love EmptyWed 27 Aug 2008, 4:27 am

as i said about the pic via sms

effing siiiik!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the daily some love   Showing the daily some love Empty

Back to top Go down

Showing the daily some love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next