Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spread the word!!!!

Go down 
+3
ezza
Jay
tesh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tesh

Spread the word!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 8:35 am

Avoid purchasing petrol from BP an ESSO!!!

I COPIED AN PASTED THIS EMAIL PASS IT ON

We are hitting 123.9 a litre in some areas now, soon we will be faced with paying 2.00 a ltr. Philip Hollsworth offered this good idea:

This makes MUCH MORE SENSE than the 'don't buy petrol on a certain day campaign that was going around last April or May! The oil companies just laughed at that because they knew we wouldn't continue to hurt ourselves by refusing to buy petrol. It was more of an inconvenience to us than it was a problem for them. BUT,whoever thought of this idea, has come up with a plan that can really work.

Please read it and join in!

Now that the oil companies and the OPEC nations have conditioned us to think that the cost of a litre is CHEAP, we need to take aggressive action to teach them that BUYERS control the market place not sellers. With the price of petrol going up more each day, we consumers need to take action. The only way we are going to see the price of petrol come down is if we hit someone in the pocket by not purchasing their Petrol! And we can do that WITHOUT hurting ourselves. Here's the idea:

For the rest of this year DON'T purchase ANY petrol from the two biggest oil companies (which now are one), ESSO and BP.

If they are not selling any petrol, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit. But to have an impact we need to reach literally millions of Esso and BP petrol buyers. It's really simple to do!!

Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I am sending this note to a lot of people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it... ..

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all You have to do is send this to 10 people. That's all.(and not buy at ESSO/BP) How long would all that take? If each of us sends this email out to ten more people within one day of receipt,
all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next 8days!!! Acting together we can make a difference . If this makes sense to you, please pass this message on.

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL THEY LOWER THEIR PRICES TO THE 69p a LITRE RANGE

It's easy to make this happen. Just forward this email, and buy your petrol at Shell, Asda,Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons Jet etc. i.e. boycott BP and Esso

TBK Wealth Management Ltd
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 9:09 am

Sounds like a good idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 12:51 pm

Something really has to be done before we (avaerage joe's) cant afford to run cars anymore, and seeing as my life revolves around cars and music thats a real bad thing for me, the fuckers are even cracking down on downloading music, whats next chastity pants for all girls?!?! affraid pale
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 8:30 pm

well i've already been taxed out of the civic more then once but now its taking the piss.
In a couple of weeks time im taking my CBT and buying a bike. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyThu 29 May 2008, 10:48 pm

Im lookin at buyin another bike for commuting, my old rd cost pennies to run.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 3:10 am

*old bastard alert*

i'd rather walk than get in leather trousers and get on a somthing that cannot go round corners properly
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: tesh,ez,jay   Spread the word!!!! EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 5:46 am

remmember when i said my car kept on fuckin up?
well i used to use esso petrol cuz figured it lasted longer, dont ask how! lol
but i started to use shell cheaper then the rest and the problem on my car has gone, i THINK it might be down to shitty petrol!!!
so dont go esso otherwise you'll be chickin headin down the road!! lmao
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 9:32 am

Id rather own a bike than a toyota Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 9:58 am

i'd rather own a fast toyota that goes round corners
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptyFri 30 May 2008, 10:27 am

I started thinking how funny it would be if i found a toyota bike to post,................... but there isnt one.

But i did find this lambo which has completely put me off the idea of car manufacturers going near bikes (sept honda lol)

Spread the word!!!! Lamborghini_motorbike_rear_view
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptySat 31 May 2008, 9:03 am

This is a Really Really good idea. I dont buy from Esso or BP anyway but can clearly see how this will work if ppl stick to it, i suggest everyone buys from Morrisons for the following reasons:

1. Through driving around conducting research, as i am a penny pinching old see you next tuesday! i have found their petrol is generally (whilst allowing for slight fluctuations in day to day prices) the cheapest around. £1.12 per ltr today.

2. They give you a free loyalty card which earns u points everytime you buy petrol, which you redeem for £5 Morrisons shopping vouchers.

3. Free Air when u spend £15 or more on petrol.

4. Cheap good quality on site car wash. Drive in not jet W/ soft brushes + wax

5. Lots of pumps and large forecourt + shop for fast freindly service.

Seriously guys pop in next time your driving by and see for yourselves. Its well worth it, MUCH better than anywhere else.....

And dont buy from Tesco as ESSO supplies their petrol.

.....and if morrisons plc are reading this and want to offer me a job in their sales + marketing division, i'll accept no less than 30 thousand a year + company car. afro
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptySat 31 May 2008, 9:09 am

I was gunna say, you working for them or something? cus if you are youve sold it! i wanna go there now!!
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptySat 31 May 2008, 9:46 am

Whoom seng!
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptySat 31 May 2008, 10:27 am

Lamborghini should stick to making exotic cars cause that things ugly No
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! EmptySat 31 May 2008, 10:38 am

Agreed, they make pushbikes aswell jon, u can buy them from wilkinsons lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spread the word!!!!   Spread the word!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spread the word!!!!
Page 1 of 1