Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your driving soundtrack?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Whats your driving soundtrack? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 1:15 pm

What do you tend to/like to listen to while your driving and why?

I can usually be found with 100+ hip hop CD's in my car, not any crap tho; mobb deep, KRS1, clipse, i like 'real' hip hop.

At the moment tho im having a little phase of the rapture and just jack, love that album!
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 1:37 pm

Old lost prophets, kooks, nas,the game, jungle, drum'n'bass ( to get you in the driving sharpishly mood Wink ), old dance tunes e.g. spin spin sugar, etc.

Does anyone else like the new dance tunes being released, e.g. bodyrox, mason vs princess superstar, eric prydz, put your hands up for detroit? i dont usualy like dance alot but its pretty po
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 1:43 pm

gotto admit im startin to like these new dance ones too, and i cant beleive i forgot to mension d&b, essensial listening!!
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:27 pm

I DJ from time to time myself so i have on in my car whatevers big at the moment.
Usually its Funky, Soulful House, with a bit of 'original' speed garage thrown in, but at the moment its definately dirty electro house, as you mentioned, Bodyrox, Mason, and not forgetting Outwork ft. MrGee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ijcc.co.uk
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:29 pm

sweet, where do you set?
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:40 pm

At the moment ive gone back to bedroom dj'ing, but do private parties, as im a train driver and its hard to work around my shifts.
When i was in my last job, i played in Cannock a few times and appeared in Walsall.

If you look on the IJCC i post up new music video's under the 'Music Chat' heading from time to time. Mainly the ones that are 'aesthetically pleasing'!!! Wink
Outwork's is on there along with Mason vs. Princess Superstar.

Last edited by on Thu 01 Feb 2007, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:42 pm

Fair play

Could be good to bring to the jap shows Idea
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:45 pm

ezza wrote:
Fair play

Could be good to bring to the jap shows Idea

Tempting as ive got all my own lighting rig (scanners etc.) aswell, but if your going to use it at shows you need an appropriate generator Smile
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:48 pm

b18 good enough? H22? lol!
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:53 pm

You'd need to rev the fu**er a bit tho' mate, and back off when the alternator starts smoking!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 2:56 am

Im not even going to say my driving soundtrack cause it will take me 3 days to list them all Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your driving soundtrack?   Whats your driving soundtrack? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your driving soundtrack?
Page 1 of 1