Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Respect for my Daily Driva !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tesh

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! Empty
PostSubject: Respect for my Daily Driva !!!   Respect for my Daily Driva !!! EmptyWed 16 Jul 2008, 8:15 am

Well everyone knows that my h22 has gone tits up so and everytime it does my EF has always got my back (thank god) so i have decided to invest some time into it in order to make her run and look better and thought id share what i bin up 2.

first of all a service was in need .

Spark Plugs.

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00578

Oil and oil filter (look at the state of that oil)

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00575

Air Filter Bargain 5 pound from work

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00574

and when i purchased the car a work mate crashed into the back of me (TWAT) so iv finally got the rear parts.

That strip thing that goes between lights and bumper mint condition.

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00584

New number plate holder as mine is bent up and some new rear lights diff colour to the ones i got at moment

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00579

Mint visors as mine are falling apart.

Respect for my Daily Driva !!! DSC00583

and few other bits and bobs the best part is the service and body parts only set me back 40 pound bargain or what anyways see u all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

PostSubject: Re: Respect for my Daily Driva !!!   Respect for my Daily Driva !!! EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:15 am

That will last another 18 years now Cool

Good old 4th Gens, take your carb pots off and give your needles and inside a spray with carb cleaner, you will be suprised how shitty they get.. Oh and use an impact screwdriver to undo the 4 screws that hold the tops down, a normal screwdriver tends to slip and round off the heads!

You would of regreted selling it if you did!
Back to top Go down
http://www.4guk.co.uk
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Respect for my Daily Driva !!!   Respect for my Daily Driva !!! EmptyFri 18 Jul 2008, 9:29 pm

well i plan to do regular oil changes now and get the tappets and timing belt done then i hope nuffin goes wrong as shes good on fuel and comfortable to drive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Respect for my Daily Driva !!!   Respect for my Daily Driva !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Respect for my Daily Driva !!!
Page 1 of 1